2 ounces for free

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by psykadelic_mess, Mar 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. +rep, perfectly worded and you should deff. tell those \"friends\" that they are low lifes and that need to get jobs, and i hope that dealer wins in the end

2. Yea, that definately wouldnt work with most of the people i stay around... you pull a gun and dont use it, then its your ass... If you pull a gun on me and dont use it, expect to catch a few bullets. :) and i dont need no damned CCW permit! lol

3. man people like your friends are whats wrong with this culture...

4. <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height=\"100%\" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=\"100%\" border=0 UNSELECTABLE=\"on\"><TBODY><TR height=\"100%\" UNSELECTABLE=\"on\" width=\"100%\"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width=\"100%\" background=\"\" height=250 UNSELECTABLE=\"off\"></TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE=\"on\" hb_tag=\"1\"><TD style=\"FONT-SIZE: 1pt\" height=1 UNSELECTABLE=\"on\">
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    What a deal you got! Your friends are morons​

5. Lol, really tho dude..all he said was \"No\"..

6. id smoke it.but not steal it.peace

7. Low low low low LOW.

8. same thing happened to me, I just went and watched my friend strong arm some kid with a knife and got a quarter of banging dro out of it. After seeing it it just made me wanna start robbing people. The kid we did it to is some bitch ass kid that didn\'t knew who we were. Don\'t do it to people you know. I look at it as karma too, I\'ve gotten fucked over and shit robbed from me(not straight up jacked but sneaky ass ******s that will slip shit out of your pocket without you even knowing). I just evened things out.

9. ohh man. id smoke it. but u n ur buddys r worse then me robbing people.

10. ...why are you bringing this hate into this thread, holy fuck. you call him a piece of shit for associating with people like this, yeah, like he knew when he met his friends that they were gonna rob some kid at gun point, i wouldnt do it, but shit happens, hes no piece of shit for haveing some friends that make wrong choices, if your gonna come into a thread to critocize someone about a problem there faceing, then dont even come in

11. id smoke it if they never said i smoked it cuz lol i dont eant shit for it but i wouldnt be wiht ppl that do stupd hit tliek that in the first palce
    if ur having moral dillemas just send it to me il take care of it for u

12. What the fuck is all this? I didn\'t do shit! How the fuck am I an asshole? Or a piece of shit?!? God damn...I didn\'t steal anything...my friend didn\'t steal anything...his friends who I don\'t even know stole it. How the fuck am I a \"lazy ass reject of society\"? I got a job bitch. I didn\'t jack shit. Fuck you. That pisses me the fuck off man.

[COLOR=\"Red\"]The name calling and \"fuck you\'s\" don\'t float here. *RMJL[/COLOR]

13. Ok. heres the deal. I wasn\'t there. I didn\'t know thhey were gonna do it. I have only even met one of them. The guy that came to my house. How am I in the wrong? Oh, and BTW...I haven\'t posted on here because I haven\'t had internet. I don\'t see why the hell I\'m being bitched at when I didn;t do anything. HOw could I have stopped something I didn\'t even know was going to happen. I wanted to know if it would be bad of me to smoke it. Thats all I wanted. Man I told him he was a dumb fuck and I haven\'t seen him since I started the thread.

14. Even though you didn\'t take part in it, you still smoked it and didn\'t even feel bad for the kid who was fucking robbed at GUNPOINT. I\'m not calling you a fucking asshole or anything, because you didn\'t take part in the robbery yourself. However, you did smoke it, which makes you somewhat low. Your friends are downright scumbags though. I wouldn\'t even associate myself with those kids again.

15. :hello: what is the point of this post? Wow you robbed someone your my hero your so tough and strong. I wish I could be just like you. Maybe one day I could also be a lowlife with no skills other than the ability to rob people for drugs because im too stupid to get a job. I have to say this site is going downhill fast. Need to do some house cleaning and wipe out all these wannabe gangstas and let them brag about how tough they are on myspace so lil 15 year old girls can admire their abilities and street cred.lol

16. This world is going down the drain. Thats a fucked up thing to do unless the kid did something to bring it upon him.

17. The way your friends work they will be dead or at least in a coma in no time. Smoke up cause they won\'t be around much more. Oh...and I would stop hanging out with them. Its gonna be a bitch when a pissed off dealer pulls a gun on them when they\'re with you. They may be jacking small time runners but a lot of small runners have a lot of people and dealers to back them up.

18. When you start a thread off with negativity, it snowballs and becomes even more negative. Threads like this won\'t be tolerated here. Posts where you talk about putting a gun in someone\'s face won\'t be tolerated. The name-calling and hate won\'t be either.

Step up and put yourselves on a higher level, Blades, rather that participate in name-calling when it comes to situations like this. Yeah, what happened was wrong and hopefully karma will be biting some people in the ass soon. It will probably bite the author\'s ass too for the humor he apparently saw in it indicated by the \"ha-ha\" after his explanation of what happened. Again, Blades of the City are better than the name-calling and hate. Don\'t let certain situations push you to react that way.

:) RMJL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.