2 ounces for free

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by psykadelic_mess, Mar 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so because it happens elsewhere that means it\'s ok? because other people do it that means that we shouldn\'t \"scold\" him for it? are you out of your mind? yeah that\'s how life is but how are we ever going to change if just \"accept that it\'s a part of life\" shit like that isn\'t a part of MY life and i will never let it be.

you need to start thinking about the big picture dude.

2. seriously fuck those \"friends\" and it would take some huge balls to take the weed back but think how happy you would make that kid who got his shit stolen?

3. DR - you are right - the world has shitty parts to it - seems more shitty than good in past years. You can\'t stop people from being shitty - but you can stop yourself from contributing to it - that is really all you can do.

Anyway, I\'m pretty sure that just because it happens isn\'t a rationalization for taking part in it. You can make responsible choices on a daily basis that are ethical and don\'t contribute to bullshit in the world. That is what really takes strength and courage.

I think corporate CEO\'s who STEAL money from their workers and pay off shore companies for cheap ass labor are just as bad as those stealing weed at gunpoint - like the Colonel said - that was an awesome point.

So, I\'m just repeating what others have said so I\'ll stop.

+rep to you DR for recognizing Colonel\'s point! Cool that you said he had a good point.

4. If anyone did that to me, I guarantee no one would ever find their bodies.

5. Meh, actually I do live in a world where I can relax, smoke weed and hang out with friends.WHY? Because, I don\'t hang out with the type of people that would rob me and/or other people and I don\'t get my weed from the ghetto or trailer park, or what have you. My associates are all respectable with respectable jobs and lives (including family lives) and they wouldn\'t even sell to the type of people that would rob them.

Turning a blind eye to something because \"it happens everywhere and is unavoidable\" is no way to deal with a problem. Sure I had friends in highschool that would rob people...guess what I no longer hang out with any of them. I continued to hang out with the friends that were going somewhere in life and that I could trust...and my life is better for it. I recommend all those in a similar situation to do the same. It absolutely is possible to build a network of trusted toke friends and weed dealers and not have to worry about being robbed of your personal possessions or life.

6. Well said.

You\'d do best to hope that dealer doesn\'t find your friends and your friends don\'t rat you out and tell that dealer where they took his weed.

You are party to this idiotic and irresponsible behavior, because you took the weed.

What a moron. (IMO)

~Kate

7. Thisisnotreal... ill reply to your comment with someone elses that i like a lot more then what i can think of....

and SirHerb.... Im and VERY happy to say that i agree with you... kinda. I too have a good circle of friends now, who i trust very much. Once you are out of high school, things do seem to shape up a lot better. I wasnt really \"turning a blind eye\"... i was simply trying to get across that... people will do whatever the fuck they want. People WILL jack other people... you just have to keep that negativity out of your life. Im glad that you have been able to do it.. but for the LARGE % of people who deal with this shit daily... learn that theres nothing you can do to stop everyone.

8. ..im so gettin gun permit when im old enough for it .. to conceil weapon in public.. im not gonna use it for wrong but i cant wait for the day someone trys to fuck with my shit .. BAM BAM

9. ^^ Guns arent the answer... you need to BEAT THEIR ASS and let everyone see that stealing shit IS WRONG

10. Don\'t get a gun thay for the weak
    Just throw some hands, and take that shit to the streets
    Make em\' think next time they try to do that shit
    they\'ll remember that asswhoopin and won\'t do it!
    Yeah! foo!-JOE>

11. sloppyjoe and DR - right on.

Shooting someone doesn\'t teach anyone anything. They\'ll be dead. Now a good ass-kicking will stick with someone for a long time....

12. i hate when people jack eachothers weed. stealing stuff from the mall or small thjings isnt that bad but stealing from a fellow stoner is dead wrong. that shit is bad for society and just makes life that much harder.

13. I truly hope your friends get whats coming to them, in the worst way possible. I heart Karma.

What they did was just weak.

14. yo! lust you said heart... That is kinda funny.. I mean you got to admit it that was funny.:D JOE>

15. shit like that pisses you off but a gun being pointed at someone and taking 2 ounces of weed doesn\'t? you\'re fucked up

16. It\'s funny how the original poster never commented back...I guess he realized that most of us here don\'t tolerate that kind of shit. Robbing kids at gunpoint for their weed...that\'s so fucking low. It goes against everything that most people use marijuana for: to just genuinely feel good about life and to act more peaceful. This situation just reminds me of my high school, and how much I hate the wigger kids.

17. haha i noticed that too

18. Ha, I know a kid who got a gun pulled on him and 2 ounces were stolen from him too. Hmmmm.....

19. yeah its probably laced with something that will kill you karma is beautiful like that

20. 2 black guys with shotguns broke down my friends door and robbed every person in the house. They pointed the shotgun barrel at my friend\'s face (a dealer). Let\'s just say that will never happen again.

Be careful who you jack (if you chose to do that). You may be able to justify it in your mind (stealing weed from a kid in middle school because you think he\'s too young to smoke), but remember the other person can justify whatever action he/she chooses to do (i.e. you stole $5000 worth of bud from me therefore I have the right to kill you).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.