2 ounces for free

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by psykadelic_mess, Mar 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Around here if you robbed a dealer at gun point you\'d be signing your own death warrant! If they found out you happily blazed there shit with the guy who robbed em you\'d by wise to watch your back too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. I would not be proud of that, it is wreckless. Peolple do not play when it comes to cash, dude just think how easy it would be to connect you to this deal. I mean if you get rolled up on it is gonna suck and you really had nothing to do with it so you say. Just not too stoked about hearing about a jack move, SORRY. JOE>:confused:

3. You and your friends are a bunch of low life pieces of shit. You fucking lazy ass rejects of society, people like your friends make me sick to my stomach. Too fucking lazy to earn their shit so they go around jacking people. You know what they say tho, what goes around comes around.

Hope you rot in hell:wave:

[COLOR=\"Red\"]Despite the original post and lack of respect shown for others in it, don\'t jump on board with the disrespect. *RMJL[/COLOR]

4. Your friends better of known who they were stealing from around me 2 ozs equal death!!

5. lol... told you the city frowns upon it

6. you and your friends set back marijuana legalization everytime you do something stupid like that. you are just living up to what the gov. tells joe publc about it. you are a punk and so are your friends

7. i wouldn\'t have anything to do with that bullshit

8. I\'d say something, but the GC crew has laid down enough ownage on you and your dipshit friends.

9. that\'s not free, that\'s stealing it LOL, hope you or your friends don\'t run into that guy again. I\'m sure he won\'t be as easy to roll again

10. Pretty much sums it up for me. And no I wouldn\'t smoke it and I certainly wouldn\'t associate with those so-called \"friends\" anymore.

11. i feel the need to comment again.

you see...a good friend of mine, who lived with a dealer, was robbed at gunpoint and pistol whipped unconcious. he spent a month in the hospital.

it was totally fucked up, they stole the kids money and all of his weed (about 2 oz.)

so you know what? fuck you dude. that shit is not cool and how would you feel if you were on the other side of this? if someone put a gun in your face i bet you would shit yourself.

you can\'t go through life taking advantage of other people, that is WEAK.

[COLOR=\"Red\"]No need to say \"fuck you\" to other members depsite the reason. *RMJL[/COLOR]

12. For real - thisisnotreal... it is pure weakness. It is much harder and takes a stronger person to put in a hard days work and EARN what you have. I hope your friend recovered fine.

I generally believe 2 wrongs don\'t make a right, BUT -

like yumnugs said:
    Karma\'s a bitch when you are due yours....

13. Fixed it a bit.

Not ragging on you DR. I got mad \'spect for ya.

Just sayin, if a company practices child labor, you dont buy from that company.

If somone gives you weed that they just jacked from somone at gunpoint, you dont take that weed.

Regardless if you were involved in the act or not, if you take that weed, you\'re perpetuating the problem.

14. exactly. smoking it would be saying that it\'s ok to rob motherfuckers for weed...when that is most def not ok.

+Rep

15. EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ THIS.

Yea, its weak if you beat people up and take there shit.

But honestly, you cant stop it. I know that we all want to live in a world were we can just sit back, relax, smoke weed, and hang out with friends...

BUT WE DONT LIVE LIKE THAT.

Why do you think that people will listen to what all of you are saying to this one guy? FUCK, noone even cares that we are all fucking up the Earth so bad, we might see IT die before our generation does.

Life is fucked up. Take the good with the bad.

I\'ve been robbed before, even with a gun to my face... and i wont lie, i have stolen shit in the past. I live a lot better life now, knowing that i dont have to steal to get what i want.

Taking out your anger because you know someone who got jacked, or YOU got jacked, isnt gonna stop people from stealing shit. There will ALWAYS be rich people, poor people, drug addicts, homeless, greedy... as you grow with wisdom, you learn that LIFE is fucked up.

You may not like it, but you damn sure need to except it as a fact that its out there, and there will always be someone who wants more then they have.

Lock yo shit up, and make people EARN your trust

16. what a bunch of wankers. how would you like it done to you

17. thats fucked up on so many levels, i hope they both choke on the smoke lol

18. Yea, i see where you are comming from with that comment. I dont really have anything to say back to that... point made, and taken

19. asshat, their\'s one rule you gotta live by... Don\'t do anything you wouldn\'t want done to you.

Plain and simple.

the right thing to do would have been to bring the bud back to that guy and tell your friends to fuck off! (if you can call assholes like these friends...)

one other point of advice... from now on, walk the right path. do not see or talk to your \"friends\", find new ones.

[COLOR=\"Red\"]
    No name calling, please. *RMJL[/COLOR]

20. good point

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.