Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 or 3 day t-break?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bud&booty, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Hey so I'm about to finish up my second day of a short t-break. For the last few weeks I've been smoking every day, multiple times per day. My tolerance got way too high. I used to be able to take a few hits from a bong and be good, but recently its skin more like 1-2 full packs of the bong to get me there. So I was wondering if 2 days would be enough to get me back down to just needing a few hits, or if I should take third day?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. The longer your break the higher the bake.

• Like Like x 2
  3. lol true. but the longer the break, the more will power it'll take

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I think the first day is hardest, by day 4 it's easy peasy. But nice rhyme, anyway

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Yeah during the school year, I can easily go a week or two without smoking, but when I'm home for summer break it's just harder cause I have so much more time and all my friends smoke