2 of my 5 plants - slow death (week 5 flower)

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by 12valve, Jul 9, 2015.

1. I haven't been able to solve it yet, It started in veg, and just got worse and worse to the point I could pull off almost all the fans leaves without effort in flower, since I transplanted to 5 gallon smart pots, new growth is green but still shows the symptoms (brown crispy tips is the main sign on new growth atm, with some curl down) as well as the older leaves continueing to eat up (see pics).

FFOF (going coco from here on out but still want to pin point these if I can)

Plant #1
    1.JPG 1d.JPG 1a.JPG

Plant #2
    2c.JPG 2b.JPG 2a.JPG

Plant #3 (doing well but has a few leaves doing this)
    4a.JPG

Any and all help is appreciated, my main 3 plants are doing great, but the two *sativas* are just suffering. Probably their way of telling me I only like Indica dominant strains (they were freebies with my pack).

2. Potassium is the only thing that looks somewhat similar, aside from disease.

Gonna do a massive flush tonight to get salts out, then a light feeding with biothrive bloom, if that doesn't change anything they don't seem worth finishing out if it continues.

3. Standard to advanced nute burn ...you are correct but avoid the feed, at least until you see a positive recovery, this flush and the burn will reduce yields and delay harvest...but you will arrive,

to my blog on the flush: http://forum.grasscity.com/blog/1093/entry-9829-fl...

4. Thanks for the reply vostok.

FFOF has been fairly frustrating for me, and one of the reasons I have coco on standby for my next run. I thought after 2 months of vegging, the soil would be deficient if anything, which is where I ran into trouble when I started a few staggered bloom nute feedings just amplifying the problem it sounds like. They got about 8 teaspoons in total of biothrive bloom over the course of 8 or so waterings, now I regret that big time.

5. Must say looks like its hot in your grow room... and you said you went to 5 gallon pots. but are you watering like you have a 5gl pot ? how close are your lights ?