2 of my 3 week old seedlings have down turned leaves and a darkish spot

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by martynpops, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Hey there all :)

Hoping some of you can help me with my little problem, ive noticed 2 of my plants have leaves that are turned down compared to the others and ive also noticed a dark spot forming on the leaf of one.

im using canna coco and perlite, humidity is between 50% - 70% and temps are between 22c and 25c

ive attached a pic ... its taken in the pink light of my leds if one is needed in the light just let me know and i'll take one :)

Attached Files:

2. Regular white light if possible please

3. sure here you go :)

Attached Files:

4. Have you given any nutrients?

5. I cant vefor sure but it almoar looks like light burn.....how many watts is your light and how far away?

6. hey there, started giving weak nutes 3 days ago 6 others are going great these 2 still not so much ..... im using a kind led 600L at its 36 inches away from plant tops which is the distance stated on their website...... if light burn would it not get all of the others too ? as the others are taller than these 2 ?

7. Ok, I apologize, i didnt see the "2 of my plants" part....as you are right....MOST OF THE TIME if its light burning one then it will burn the rest....unless those two are different strains.

Could be that the nutrient solution was still concentrated in your water when you fed those two....and then because of that stabled out to treat the rest ok.....or it could be that thoae 2 just dont want to cooperate....

Best of luck to you my friend and i hope you get what you need to save them!

8. cheers mate, quite a learning curve to all of this isn't there but cant help but find it really interesting :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. I don't nute mine until after about a month.i also start mine off in smaller pots myself.could be your nutes.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. only started nutes in last 3 days as people were saying they could be starving and in need of nutes i was going to wait until they were bigger

11. I would wait a little longer, now that's just my opinion. There are alot more experienced growers on here. I really baby mine until they completely out grow a solo cup.thats just what I do.i grow mostly autos.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  12. 1st time for me this is ... defo a lot to learn gotta say ..... using auto's too with these being much smaller than they should be its got me wondering what the hell it could be ... temps have been good and humidity seems they just like to keep me guess these ladies :)

13. What lights are you using ?