2 nugs magically went missing from jar?

Discussion in 'General' started by duperdutch, Apr 19, 2011.

1. I have friends that come over everyday and we smoke, but I checked my jar this morning and there's a gram missing? I did not touch the jar in 2 days and and the second day it magically reduces itself? How do I tell my friends I know they took some? (without being a dick because its only weed but i still kind of care because its expensive weed)

2. "So which one of you motherfuckers stuck your boogery butt-picking fingers in my nug jar?"

3. hey motherfuckers, i know you took some of my weed.

either you return it, or i come beat you with a baseball bat.

4. I would just be honest with them and talk to them in a normal tone.

Let them know that u arent a idiot and that u KNOW someone stole from u.

I would then tell them that they can either pay u back or they can find someone else to mooch off of to get stoned.

I dont tolerate thieves in my circle of friends. If I know someone steals I will take every chance I get to call them a thief or make fun of em for being losers. :D

5. Walk up to both of em and be like "yo *****. Which one of you dick eating motha fuckas took my bud." If they don't talk take out your tech and put it in their mouth as the other one tells you what happened

6. you guys like coming over and smoking my weed? maybe you should stay the fuck out of my jar if you ever want to again.

or invite them over and roll up a fat one. smoke it to the dome in front of them. do this a couple times and call it even.

na.... just ask em, man. if they're actually your friends they'll fess up.

7. Here's what you do:

Step 1: Grind up some weed.
    Step 2: (it gets a little weird here but bear with me)... you take a shit, make sure it's nice and firm.
    Step 3: You take a little piece of your shit about the size and shape of a nug and roll it in your ground up weed. Make sure it's covered nicely.
    Step 4: Put it in a jar in a place where you know they can't resist.
    Step 5: Place a camcorder to record the illegal activities.
    Step 6: Post video on grasscity.

8. Here's what you do. Next time you are with them tell them "yo wanna see this trick I learned on the internet from this dude Judgement?" ask them for 20 bux out of their pocket. Take the 20 bux, put it in your pocket and say "don't steal weed from my jar asshole."

9. Yours is better and much less work.

10. Hahahah that is great man.... + rep right on

11. I found the best way to deal with those situations is let them know that you know. If it was a lot and will put you in the hole get that shit back, if not its a lesson on who u can leave your budski around. Their ego will never let them admit it, but is a .7 worth a huge fight? No it just shows your "friends" true colors.

If you do decide to keep shitty friends, get a safe.