2 New Growers!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 420guyz, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Hey everyone in GrassCity!!! Please feel free to follow got new content and questions to ask in our growing world. Lets start off with everyones favorite strain to grow and maybe a why that is.

Attached Files:

2. Note***** Latest picture a week ago drops us down to our 8 plants seen with 2 in middle .

3. Nitro express and ak47 my fab strains had to take a break from them tho grow something different. Nitro express is very hardy and it's something my friends that are sick like because of the couch lock ak47 smells the best and looks beautiful sucks I don't smoke but I love to grow I grow and give free of charge my friend

4. I see! Ak-47 is a good strain. Smoked it up before just never grew it. However i googled nitro express because i never heard of it before . Says it puts off a cheesy smell??

5. New pictures today as you can see our 2 clones are curling or folding. Very weird. Idk what it may be but any ideas let me know. sorry i keep posting pics i just love capturing these moments.

Attached Files:

6. Nitro express smells like cheesy feet lol but it's a good producer it's crossed with original cheese and haze

7. Check for pests my friend