2 new drawings...

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Retroshark, Jul 24, 2007.

1. draw me something like that of batman and i`ll like pay u thats amazing

2. ill draw whatever you want for a twenty.

3. you got paypal or some shit pm me i`ll tell u what im interested in

4. I cant draw at all when I'm high.

5. i started another picture today. my mom asked me to draw an angel so im drawing my made up angel, the angel of liberty! shes going to be shooting a grenade from an ar15 at the whitehouse or something symbolic, but know my moms totally expecting a nice happy picture. i think im gonna have to white out the arm, i just realized what a badass idea it would be to have her in front of the buiding shes destroying, rather than flying above it like id planned.

ill post more photos as i progress.

[​IMG]

6. Wow, dude. Simply amazing art. +Rep.

How long have you been drawing for?

7. pretty much since i was a kid, my earliest drawings and still life paintings are from when i was about 4-7, but i only got into it in 5th grade when they stopped teaching me maths and made me sit in the corner and do "art" because i was too slow for the class and would cry when the teacher made me stand up in front of eveyone and id have to read my multiplication tables and id have no idea about any of them... so a while lol. its pretty much my only talent, i suck at everything linear.

8. I think you might be short-changing yourself Retro, drawing (I think) requires a lot of brainpower in addition to the hand eye co-ordination, essentially you are mentally problem solving all the time whether you realize it or not, shade here, add line thickness there, its all about measuring and balancing, lots of mental geometry and stuff, I also suck when it comes to math, but it's funny because a lot of that shit fators into art without you even knowing it, like what % of grey to add to a color to get a tone you want, (that type of stuff)its all math, just not the usual boring bullshit multiplication table type....ya know:)

9. here are more updates and some other drawings ive done recently, and in the past. some of these i havent shown people before, so feel privileged! jk guys, but foreal tho, these are some oldschool doodles from highschool, and the last few are the mockup sketches for my final project for my sculpture class, which i eventually made into a big plaster sculpture that never got finished. at least the original drawing is cool though!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. wow man incrediable drawing bro. nice sence of form and line weight could i ask you were you learned your anatomy from?

11. LOVE that mushroom; so much detail, and those piano keys are so visually appealing now that I've realized them. You've got the perfect amounts of trippiness for catching the eye, yet not being over the top with it (i.e. the slight stretches and pulls you've got in the dimensions, as well as the few somewhat fractalized designs). Haha, keep it up and I'ma try and steal all your talent, Space Jam style.

Swamp Thing is badass too, totally gotta see more. +rep

12. those are great, keep doin your thing