Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 Much????

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DUZZINGUZLIN420, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Hi evryon

all the time I smoke weed is that to much?

i feel tired :(

hi nat! :wave:

[​IMG]

2. #2 poker2, Aug 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2011
    WHAT?.............................are you asking? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

are you sure you didn't "burnt out"?

3. Lol I like your sig

4. No

Smoke more!

5. jus dont blaze but then blaze n keep blazin

6. what are YOU asking?

7. Lmao fixed it :p:smoke:

8. It's called burning out. Happens to the best of us, just smoke more

9. i thought ur sig was cool but then i realized you just posted a gif

10. That only happened to me when I started. I didn't know I was smoking crap and it made me tired all the time. I found a new guy and only buy high grade now. Never tired, never sleepy. Been smoking every day for a month now.

11. every day for a whole month? careful dude, you don't want to OD...

12. ok dude dont do that. u will od and die. weed is one of the easiest drugs to OD on, more people die from it than heroin and crack combined!! the thc builds up in ur brain and clogs the bloodflow, u essentially die the same way as an anuerysm. also if u do too much a once u have a heart attack.

13. such nonsense

14. I think hes kidding.

15. Smoke weed everyday!!

16. Well as the great Steve Martin said: I used to smoke marijuana. But I'll tell you something: I would only smoke it in the late evening. Oh, occasionally the early evening, but usually the late evening - or the mid-evening. Just the early evening, midevening and late evening. Occasionally, early afternoon, early mid-afternoon, or perhaps the late-midafternoon. Oh, sometimes the early-mid-late-early morning. . . But never at dusk! Never at dusk, I would never do that.

17. you're probably smoking just indica strains. get a sativa. i guarantee you won't be tired anymore.

18. Sounds like you need to start smoking from a nice tube