2 months in and just started to flower! help!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Mr Mugottu, Feb 27, 2010.

1. Well i have this plant here thats been growing for 2 months and it just started to flower! i know its a female as you see in the pictures but is this normal? will this then to create alot more buds because of the mass size of it? and it is grown outdoor in hawaii! i do feed it some nutrients but i dont think it will make it not flower.. and will it continue to flower for an extended 2 months from now?

about 5ft
    [​IMG]

the hairs.
    [​IMG]

2. basically i just wanna know it will continue on flowering since it just started or is it going to b done within a month....

3. Yeah it will continue to flower. The length of days in Hawaii are not long enough for proper vegetative growth. Just start feeding it bloom ferts and it will be ready in 2 months, give or take.

4. ooo yeyyy. i thought soo. i like this strain. it continues to grow and fallow its own stat instead of those rhidulos or what ever strain that force bloom and comletes in months... wooot! thanks!

5. Good luck with it. I can't speak from personal experience but I've known a few Hawaii growers who tell me that to get them big in veg you have to veg them inside under lights, since as soon as you move them outside they start to flower because you are always around 12-13 hours of light there.

6. oo thanks.. thats good to know!