2 months from today. awww yea

Discussion in 'General' started by HighlyHigh, Feb 21, 2011.

1. 4/20 of course. Any plans for the big day?

2. My two roommates and I are going to the rally in DC

3. ill be smokin in up with good friends and 15,000 other people here in boulder at CU. It'll be my one year anniversary since i started smoking haha :smoke:

4. No plans for that day....

BUT I get my license back the day after!!!

Itll be 1 year and 3 months on that day. Its been too long...:hello:

5. that sounds awesome. you gona blaze i hope?
    oh, is it one of those events where everyone just sits infront of some government establishment and smokes hella bud while no one gives a shit? I've always wanted to do that

6. Absolutely nothing. I don't really find a need to glorify smoking weed. I hardly think it deserves it's own holiday. Chances are you were going to smoke weed that day anyway, why make a big deal about it?

7. Of course I will be blazing, that's a silly question. :p

8. I use to have that same attitude towards it, but then I kinda realized that it's a day where people celebrate the greatest plant on earth. I think it deserves to be made an official holiday...mainly so I don't have to work :smoke:

9. You never know lol

10. Nothing too special, just gonna' start a revolution.

11. Smoke copious amounts of weed, what else?

12. Getting off probation, court, then hash and OG Kush.

13. you need any help? i'm free that day after 4:20 pm

14. Why not just celebrate Arbor Day? Everyone is smoking trees... :D

15. eat copious amounts of weed. thats whats else :cool:
    you get off probation on 4/20? damn thats just good timing

16. I celebrate that day by planting cannabis all over my city, not by burning trees

17. Touche.

18. Pretty much, we all just chill and smoke in this one field on campus. The police jsut stand around the outside to make sure everything is ok. The school even sets up special event parking for people to come. Its such a good time! :smoke:

19. Not good enough though, tomorrow is the b-day and no alcohol or trees. :mad:

20. sounds like a goood ass time