Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 month T Break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TGODCudderWayne, Feb 21, 2011.

1. I hope I can do it, I wanna get high as **** for 420. Any tips on how to avoid toking some dank until then?

2. Simply don't smoke. Think of weed like if you smoke it you failed your mission. Im taking a T-break until spring break after i smoke the rest of my herb. good luck!

positive tbreak vibes being shot your way..

3. You cant smoke if you don't have any weed,
    so just don't buy any.

And don't turn down a free session,
    t break or not.

If you were to only smoke pot once a day,
    you'd notice your tolerance drop,
    why quit for 2 months if you don't have to...

4. yeah why stop for 2months entirely? just smoke considerably less every day then you smoke now. when i go on a t break i don't not smoke anything at all for a week i just have a few tokes at night to help me sleep instead of smoking all day to get high i jsut end up smoking to help my sleep while my tolerance is still being lowered:hello::wave::smoke:

5. Nah man I disagree go ahead with your 2 month t break. It's good to let your cannabinoid system reset itself sometimes. Weed isn't going anywhere, it will be there when you come back.