2 month old plant with some issues

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by heartbeating, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Hey all, I've got a question on a 2 month old plant. It's been growing outside for about two months - planted in May or so. Anyways, I'm wondering - isn't this plant a bit small for something two months old? What do you think it is missing resource wise? Is it in too small of a pot? (I have since repotted it into a pot about twice as big). But how about those yellow leaves? Will they make it, what could they be a symptom of? I think they may have just plain fallen off, but I do think the plant looks a bit better than in these pics - it was repotted about a week ago and seems to have done well. Do you think it is perhaps underwatered?

PS~ It's just bag seed from some pretty terrible mids, but who knows what it may turn into if it is a female. Also, this plant is in the NY, CT, MA, RI area as far as sun is concerned.

Attached Files:

2. looks like it isnt getting enough light

3. Give it a bigger pot, more sunlight and some ferts and you will a nice bushy plant in a couple of weeks.

4. he needs to fix his sunlight issue first, if he transplants and doesnt have it in a good spot with sunlight he could lose her all together. that pot is big enough to have a bushy plant the plant just doesnt have enough light.

5. Well, I don't really know what I can do for more sunlight to be honest. She's stuck in a position that has taller plants around it, which I can chop down a bit for sure, but beyond that I can't bring her out into the open for a number of reasons. Like I said though, I have already transplanted into a bigger pot. So that shouldn't be a problem for the rest of the grow. As far as fertilizers are concerned, I have used a Miracle Gro chemical addin when I've watered a couple of times - no real regimen.

So I guess at this point what I'd like to know is what will happen if I just keep her in the same amount of sunlight with ferts and watering? If she doesn't die and manages to bud at all, that will be a success for this first grow. I don't intend to keep going outside, and I have some nice NL seeds for indoors this fall - this is just a bagseed test run to get my feet wet.

Thanks!

6. yea dont use miracle grow, also definitely prune back any other plants that are taking away from your plants sunlight.

7. Alright well if I am not supposed to use Miracle Gro, what should I use for a fertilzer? I will go reread the sticky to figure out the ratio I want, but if I can buy it at somewhere other than a grow shop / nursery that would be great lol.

I'll definately try to chop down all the other stuff in the area - thanks!