2 month old plant looks like this

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Tommy_PGT, Jan 19, 2014.

1. What am I doing wrong growing patiently under T-8 daylight bulbs water twice a day is this normalSent from my HP Slate 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. water less often, bigger pot and get real grow lighting...that t8 isn't worth the cost of the electricity it uses.

3. Kinda broke at the moment can't invest into better lighting i wanted to do hydroponics. But figured the old fashion way would have to do for now. but bigger pot would help?Sent from my HP Slate 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I actually have 5 plants that look like thisSent from my HP Slate 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Friend, if you're going to continue to water twice a day, we're going to send the crew to your house and drag you out and charge you with multiple homicide.  :laughing:

6. Well I water enough to keep the soil damp not soaked but I'm all open for suggestions Sent from my HP Slate 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. let the leaves droop considerably before watering. Keep a close eye on them and water when the upper growth is drooping about %50

are you using Ceramic pots? 

actually doesn't look bad. Are you spraying them with any tea's for preventative maintenance? I start my young one's on habanero seed water/ garlic water from when they are young. I test the strength by tasting it. Works great against mildew and mites.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yes I am using ceramic pots. And I will do it the away you said see what happensSent from my HP Slate 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app