Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 medium highs or 1 large one?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HazeyBud, Jun 11, 2015.

1. So basically I have enough weed to be able to get me moderately high twice (still fully aware of everything, but I can definitely feel the effects of the bud), however I am contemplating either doing the above, or smoking it all in one sesh which would be what I normally do, but i'm trying to save some $$$ atm, and I'd rather not have to buy for a few more days.

So what would you guys recommend?

- 2 moderate highs, 1 tonight, 1 in the future.
    - 1 large sesh, then a tolerance break of a few days?

I've been smoking everyday for like... idk 2-3 months? Before that I had a 2 month break and before that I smoked all day everyday for 4 months. (aside for a few times when I had to work, most of the time I went to work high anyway, it was burger king so who gives a shit.

Also i've got exams at uni atm, so a tolerance break might be good... give me some time to study. (Just had my first of five exams this morning :), so i've been looking forward to blazing tonight.)

Cheers! :)

2. I've been in your shoes and have tried both.

I'd wither say fuck it and pack 1 giant bowl, or sometimes I'd stretch a gram into a week.

That was years ago and doesn't matter NOW.

3. Fuck it bro :) I'll do it [​IMG]

Gonna wait a bit though, nothing's worse than going to bed sober after being blazed asf.

Also Get Hard just came out for torrents, so I know what i'm watching haha [​IMG]