Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 kinds of purp

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dan k, Aug 6, 2010.

1. #1 dan k, Aug 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2010
    [​IMG]

here's a mix bowl with some chunks of blonde hash on top... took it in one snap, pretty retarded right now.

[​IMG]

2. wow man those are some interesting purps right there for sure

3. i'm surprised you say that, they both come from your area.

4. hahaha, I havent gone on a purple hunt this year, all the purp i have seen is just barely hued....

5. dank purrrrp

6. thats some frosty stuff mate, yumm

7. Incredible it looks like fruity pebbles... its almost a shame you have to smoke it.

8. Nice!! I'm really hoping some purps will make there way down a bit. I haven't seen purple in awhile.

9. thats some barney shit right there!!

10. This looks like some legitimate purple bud. None of that temperature induced stuff.

Thanks for sharing, and enjoy those buds and that hash.

11. the hash looks good as fuck

12. holyshit man! nice buds! :smoking:

13. Its hard to find a good deal on purp, since so many dick dealers like to jack up prices since its purp. Its BS, they'll sell you some not so good bud and sometimes wanna make you pay extra just because its purple. So i never really see any good purp around here.

Great bud btw. How does it smoke? And what type of smell does it have?

14. x100 I'm right there with you man. But sometimes I get really good green bud for the same lower normal price because they didn't know any better.

15. DAMN! nice buds mann

16. #16 dan k, Aug 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2010
    the purple magic on top smells like lavender and dank ass skunky cereal, with a nice sativa high. dont plan on doing anything if you smoke more than one bowl though.

the shiva skunk smells like gym locker room sweat lol but in a good way. its a nice hybrid, i would guess 80/20 indica/sativa makes you hungry as shit then you pass out.

17. here's another picture of the purple magic.

[​IMG]

18. like gym locker room but in a good way hahaha perfect :D, thats what I like to hear :smoking:

19. Some beautiful purps man. I'm currently sittin on some in the MAdison area. Keep them coming man.

20. Bright purps are honestly quite awesome looking. My favorite kind of purp to look at for sure though. :smoking: