Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 joints vs 1?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr B0NG, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Ok so a friend and I are gonna smoke sometime this week and I was wondering, which would be better if I were to make 2 joints with .5 grams of weed or 1 joint with 1 gram of weed?

2. I dont smoke joints but, when I roll blunts..I would rather have two .5 blunts then 1 gram blunt. Gets me more high and seems to last longer :D

3. 2 with .5. That way you can both fuck around and smoke your own joint at your own pace.

4. Yea I'd agree with this, no pressure to pass that shit

5. 1 j. a quarter gram will give you a skimpy ass joint

6. you obviously didnt read his question correct

Anyways I would rather have 2 half g joints
    smoke one then wait 15 minutes and roll another

7. go with two, so you can each have your own, or share one, and wait a bit, then share another later on to make the high last longer

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIEvHCyb4Ms]YouTube - ‪"Smoke Two Joints" lyrics- Sublime‬‏[/ame]

9. I feel greedy when I smoke 2 in a row cuz I know just one will get me right.

10. this is actually a pretty good question...

i stuggle with this all the time and have countless loud talks with friends about either to roll a fat one or two smaller ones....i still dont know which i prefer, however, if u only roll one and it burns real quick that sucks...i really cant think of a downside to rolling two instead of one, but can think of a few downsides to one fat one....if im smoking by myself ill def roll two, this way i dont really waste ne weed, if i need more ill smoke another or save the other for the next day...peace!
    ghozt

11. id rather use up that weed in a vape lol

12. haha. my bad. I'd use a bowl if you have one, otherwise roll two.

13. Two, just in case your friend chiefs the shit out of it!

14. Pay the extra $2 to buy some swishers then roll 2 blunts instead of 2 joints