2 in a day

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Casador88, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Anyone else feel sleezy after smashing two different women within a few hours apart? I've always thought it'd be great, but afterwards I feel kinda grimey

2. never happened to me.

3. Did you at least shower in between one another?

4. [quote name='"Casador88"']Anyone else feel sleezy after smashing two different women within a few hours apart? I've always thought it'd be great, but afterwards I feel kinda grimey[/quote]

Dude, if u cant handle 2 in a day then what would u do in a threeway situ?...common dude, man up! Some guys would kill to be u right now lol

5. I hope you did not shower between the two.

6. You feel grimy cause it's kinda grimy.

7. [quote name='"Casador88"']Anyone else feel sleezy after smashing two different women within a few hours apart? I've always thought it'd be great, but afterwards I feel kinda grimey[/quote]

No lie it makes me feel grimey too. Over the summer I hooked up with an ex who was in our home town before she left for school again, after we smoked and hooked up as I was pulling away my most recent ex (who fucked me over and played with my emotions) needed a ride and was near by. I pick her up, take her to her new house she was moving in to, and smashed it. And I did not shower between. And I laughed because turns out she was still kind of "with" the guy she started dating after me hahaha. I guess it shows ya can't trust her. Anyway long ass story short yeah it makes you feel grimey but, oh well, definitely worth it right? :ey:

Edit: by the way, very nice high five!! (Borat voice) fuck I'm blazed lol :smoking:

8. id imagine id feel like a shower after that feat.

9. Aww man i feel bad for you guys. I mean having sex with 2 different girls in the same day!? You must be tired and worn out. Let me play the worlds smallest violin for you.

10. And ops banned haha

11. My man used to roll like that, now the boy has the germ, ya feel me?

12. Why did he get banned? Was he making troll threads or something?

13. Ok kid .. do me a favor and tell this to a bunch of inmates that will never feel the touch of a woman for the rest of their lives .. then let me know how long all the laughing lasted ...

14. Guess it depends on how many other "visitors" were there before you.

15. I'm guessing there are a lot of tracks on the carpet...