2 HUGE outdoor plants now in tent. HELP! PICS

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Theprox, Aug 30, 2017.

1. I have 2 female plants that I intended to grow outside . I transplanted them in 3 gallon smart pots. Growing in FFOF soil. They're both 2 months old.

They were on my porch, getting whatever light they could get. They're about 2.5 - 3 feet big. Never gave nutrients..

I last second decided to buy a tent (2x4x5) and 2 viparspectra 300 watt leds.

Will they be capable of growing in there successfully? Should I super crop or LST?

I had to get to work so I threw them in there and tied them down.

What should I do? Help. [​IMG]

2. I would recommend pest control measures. if any pests came in with the plants, insect population can grow like crazy in an indoor environment. don't do much training, your plants are adapting to a new environment and the additional stress will make that more difficult. watch them and see how they react to your led. flower relatively soon if you have a low tent ceiling, because they will stretch in flowering.

• Like Like x 2
  3. They were brought in at night time if that makes a difference .. so I shouldn't supercrop?

4. Can u use tent later and just put these under ur light? Temps ok?

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

5. You are going to need to read up on late and super cropping. Those plants, if taken care of properly can fill that tent

6. Should I super crop? They're still tied down ...

7. UPDATE.

I supercropped. And I believe the lights were too close to I adjusted them a foot higher. The leaves were looking dry and curling down. (Never seen this before on them). Might also be because I gave them their first dose of nutrients. Floramicro (nitrogen). Did 1/4th teaspoon [​IMG] [​IMG]

This is my first grow ever . Hoping these girls can survive :(

• Like Like x 1
  8. Was this the right thing to do? They're still not looking too good

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I thought you said they were huge? What the fuck is this shit :biggrin::confusedalt:

You're going to have to tie them down, now, or throw a scrog over them.

I haven't laughed this hard in a while, I needed this thanks lmao.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. No problem :) that's what I'm here for! And if you didn't read, I super croppped them. I posted pics

11. Obviously, I seen that. The problem being: you have no idea what the hell you're doing, & I've been growing for years.

Now, if you'd like to learn that you can fill that tent up easily my way, shut the fuck up and listen.

12. They'll be fine give them a week.

13. Yeah it's my first grow. Any tips are well appreciated brother.

Anything else you suggest? Should I veg a little while and maybe scrog then hit 12/12?

14. Anything I should do in the meantime? Continue feeding?

15. Cont vegging for a couple of weeks feed 1/4th nutrients every other watering if you see any deficiencies bump the nutrients up a little. Scrog if you want to that's totally up to you my friend. Move the lights a little closer aswell.its your first grow live and learn once you get the hang of it you'll realise the beauty in it and you'll know exactly what your baby's need.

16. I promise growing like this is a lot easier, too.

So, while you have the perfect opportunity to do so, do it. Scrog is the way to go, imo.

Veg for as long as you can. It pays off. Take time with your plants and you'll grow more fond of them every time. My wife gives me shit all the time "Grown man, nothing makes you happier than playing with plants, you're a weirdo" I take pride in my plants lol.

If you do it right the first time, you won't have to figure it out the 2nd time around
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  17. Fucking beautiful,I get the same shit from my girl too,lol Few people understand a growers appreciation and fascination for this beautiful plant...

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. They're truly just jealous that everything they touch, dies. Hahaha.

That's so true. That's why I don't take a lot of the posts on here serious.I love this plant, it's given me a greater appreciation on a lot of things. I would love nothing more than to grow on a big scale, outdoor & indoor.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Same here brother,I been doing this correctly for about 10 years now and I started practicing the whole breeding thing to,It s been pretty damn cool..Hope to also one day grow on a huge scale too.