2 Guys 1 Plant

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by CloudationKing, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Crisis averted! Yahoo!

2. I'm thinking about using milk as it is a natural pesticide

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Milk is used to kill powdery mildew. I've tried every method to eliminate PM. Horticultural oil kills it dead! If you get PM you have to kill it before you go into flower or else you are totally fucked.

4. Kk thank u spin

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rewind... back up! Does it look like either of these, both fly?

Yellow thrips Adults have wings and fly, not all floating around like a WF, but quicker and straighter, with a purpose.

[​IMG]

Whitefly. Notice the yellow cast on the body? Gently roll over some fans and their will just be sitting there. Grab the plant in the middle and give her a little shake. They will fly away about a foot from the plant and turn around and land on the plant again. They fly erratic like a moth. Whitefly loves them some tomatoes, check the bottom of leaves and curled up leaves of those plants.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Nope not those

7. Question: if its bag seed its not auto flowering right? It's not fall and the days are not getting shorter... So why are outdoor plants flowering now?

8. Well desertdog it depends on where your located cannabis enters it's flowering stage when the photoperiod changes so flowering can happen anywhere from mid July to end of august

9. She's in the middle east. And im kinda sure their season is the opposite of ours. Dd, is it not cold outside where you're at? Here in socal, the days have been getting shorter since June 20th, ending at Christmas. From Christmas the days get longer until june 20th. So dd are you speaking about your cannabis or ours? Look on a website called time and date. Plug in your location in and see where you stand as far as hours of light per day. How many hours of light are you getting per day, dd?

10. #51 CloudationKing, Jul 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
  11. Well right now Im getting about 14 hours of sunlight
    Do what spin said go to the site and check out your sunrise/sunset dates and you can figure out when the days will be short enough to start flowering unless your plant already is

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. My sunlight hours are the same as San Diego and temps are slightly hotter than in San Diego.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Woah! Delicious looking hoe right there... I'd buy that for a dollar! She looks like she's in permanent flower for the season. You'll know if she reverts because she'll start to pop 2 or 3-finger new leaves! Ok! You never want to stress her or slow her roll at this time of her life. No more topping, breaking or giving her the stink eye! I would water her in good, let her drink for a couple of hours to soften her stems. I would time this about 4pm in the afternoon and about 7pm i would start gently, oh so fucking gently start bending the braunch that goes over the rabbit fence slightly over to a 45 degree angle and tie it to the fence. In a month that branch will need support from the bottom. Don't bend branches back and forth they will snap. only in the direction you want it to go to. I would take the main tallest branch and bend her over a little bit too. Not all the way to a 45, but a little bit. This is the main branch, terminal top, it doesn't want to bend by design, keep that in mind! Better to not break any of the branches, just to get them to the ideal spots. if you do break them, all is not lost, tape and support the break and she'll heal. This will open her up, and push her side branches to grow more and get larger buds. I would Go slow with this plan, take a couple of days with it. You're in no hurry, the plant will go where you slowly train her to go. I once grew a plant in a very large square pot. I trained her in that shape beginning at the top of the pot, cannabis plants love being trained. You are starting late but she'll like it. You don't have to do this, the increase in yield will be nominal.

Like silly says, well, you can alway grow another! And im sure you guys will... I'd bet you'll get minimum of 8 oz!

• Like Like x 1
  14. The weakest point of this plant is at the fork in the road, that's where she will spilt... careful

• Like Like x 1
  15. DDog, same hours of light, yes. Ok, my guess why your plants are flowering is because they are outdoors and are over 30 days old, which makes them sexually mature. They must have been mature back in the beginning of june, to be flowering now. Or my next guess is that they are the same age and they are getting a lot of morning and evening shade. After the sun goes behind the horizon/ building/ or whatever, the plant doesn't get the ultraviolet ray from the sun and the plant goes to sleep, even though it's still light. The plant then thinks the sun is going down even though you might get several hours of indirect light before it's dark. The only way to flip the plants back would be to give them supplemental lighting to bring the light hours to 18 -24. It would take a month or more to flip them back to veg. Tell me, did I guess right? Just curious! lol.

Want to see a shitty, fucked up plant? Meet my Phantom. She doesn't know wtf she's doing. Stuck in between she's a mess. I'm going to hash her out, because she'll never be right again. Check photo number 3. See the grasshopper eating my girl? Damn insects!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]