2 guys 1 day

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Lilpaypay24, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Hey there. So I had sex with one guy around noon and then we like left and went out of town for the week and he wants to be official but I don't. And then like that night I hung out with this other guy I'm really into and we ended up Gettin it on and it was amazing. But is it ok since I'm not dating either of them?

2. *he went out of town for the week not we.

3. It's perfectly okay in my book.
    Don't let anyone call you a whore for this.
    Our sexual endeavors are our own, and so long as you enjoy it all along the way, you're fine.

4. You should tell that first guy you banged that you are not interested in a relationship and stop having sex with him.

5. Or tell him you aren't interested in a relationship and continue having sex with him. :ey:

6. somewhat gross, no offense. even if i fucked two chicks in a day i'd feel kinda gross about it but have a self of accomplishment as well i think. not really sure

its alright but kinda sleazy (and hot in a way?) :confused_2:

7. Agreed. Don't lead him on. Take kushes advice. If you continue to fuck um both I'd definitely call you a whore.

8. So best advice drop the one I like less and pursue the one I am more interested in? And I't would only be bad if I continued this behavior?

9. Impossible to tell with no pics

10. First, bad is a personal opinion, some people would say wow she's a dirty whore, some would say psh that's a normal day she's doing nothing wrong. So don't think what you did is bad, that's just others opinions.

Second, depends what you're looking for. If you want a relationship then yes break it off with whoever you don't like as much and go for the other. If you're just wanting to be single and get it in while playing the field then keep doing whatever you'd like. But make sure you let them know you aren't looking for a serious relationship and just having fun at the moment. Don't wanna hurt their feelings or what not.

11. #11 Littletoast, Nov 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2012
    Bad for the one you don't want. And bad for your self image I'd assume. Say I had 2 girls I was fucking. You were one of the two, and you wanted to be serious/official. But I did not. You not knowing I was fucking/seeing the both of you. And say you found out that I didn't really like you and was leading you on. How would you feel? Hell, maybe this guy you like is leading you on and has another girl too!

12. Yes. Leave the one you don't want and go for guy #2

13. Take it Sleazy...

And I'm out :cool:

14. I feel bad for the 2nd guy gettin sun sloppy 2nds

15. I've never had sex with two girls in one day, but that's only because the opportunity hasn't presented itself.

Do whatever makes you feel good.

16. yeah if you were "not seeing" a dude and he was banging another chick....do you think it would be alright.....

Look at this situation in someone else's shoes and see how they would feel before you go around and do this...

Stick to one dude, you're just making yourself look bad.

17. Yeah, I totally wouldn't - whores get paid and all.

OP - This kind of stuff will likely get you a reputation, and no matter how deserving you feel it is, or isn't, it'll still be there, and that can effect your life.
    I mean hey, maybe if it's that easy to do with no emotional commitment and you're looking for NSA, you *should* consider getting paid for it?

18. Cumbuckets are kind of hot.

19. double creampies? -- sorta ok

condoms or pull out method -- def ok

20. Get each guy to pay every time they smash . . . you just going around all day in love and in heat and fucking but getting nothing from it . . .