Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 grams of dank silver haze

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, May 28, 2010.

1. I didn't really understand what cornering is but alright o_o;; sorry.

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGeoyoz-PFI]YouTube - How-To Corner a bowl 10:20 AM[/ame]

3. up north is pricey so $20/g for dank is fairly reasonable, just make sure it's dank, sniff it, take it out and look at it, and have fun if you decide to get it.

4. I wouldn't do anything more than $35 for 2g's. $20/g is kinda absurd, unless you have very few connects.

5. Canada or California?

6. im pretty sure all weed in canada is 10/g lol for most places anyway, except maybe bc cause they got bc bud n stuff lol

7. Boy, your dealers are wack. I live in MD too and 20 a g is the standard (I get haze for 15 a g). I haven't smoked sliver haze but i've been around people who have. If you wanna get it go ahead.

8. Two g's for $40 is standard in PA. That's a normal, good deal to me. Well, not GOOD deal, but that's what the market is right now. Go for it.

9. 20 bucks a G is pretty standard where i live, but the price is supposed to go down as you buy more, so i usually get like 3 gs for 40 but thats just my dealer

10. dude you need to use some common sense and search before posting repeatidly stupid questions....

11. I think you overestimate how strong dank is if you think 1 hit is enough. If you've been smoking weed for more than a week, you'll need more than just one hit. You should invest in a magic flight launch box if you don't buy dank. It costs $100 but you can smoke a gram of weed for a very long time so you save money in the long run.

12. if you take like a 2 day break 1 bong rip of dank is for sure enough. Especially if it is really really firey.

13. Id offer $35 for 2g, but 40$ would be fine from where im from.

$20g for dank/fire/chronic/names. Anything over $20 is over priced. Id never pay $25/g or more.

14. #34 LaCurandera, May 28, 2010
    Last edited: May 28, 2010
    Depends on the quality of this fine dank. Just recently a friend of mine's been hooking us up
    almost every day with this kickass bud referred to as AKT-47. Probably a fake name, can't find seeds for AKT-47.

Anyway, we pay 20€ / gram for that shit. I don't mind paying an extra 5€ to get the finest dank I've ever smoked.
    Here's the pickup thread.

15. haze means sativa. so u should have alot of head high ( ur mind will be racing) the blueberry is a more euphoric high

get back to us with some smoke reports

16. Dude don't worry just smoke it and you'll be high as shit trust me just dont worry 20/g is standard over here in ohio too so you got a deal. If you got a bong then two hits should be enough especially if they are king hits. Have fun man

17. go canada!!! i pay the same for grams too :D.

18. 20 a gram is what I would call the "standard" for headies in that area, so yes, that deal is not bad at all. I have paid 40 for 2 grams more times than I have paid less. Just make sure he isn't the kind of dealer that will just throw you two "twenty" bags, that are skimped to .8 each. have it all scaled, and in one bag. Too many times have I just taken two "gram" bags for 40, and it ends up being like 1.6... lesson learned i guess

19. lol...sonned him....