Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 grams of dank shake, or a quarter of mids?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by austin., Oct 23, 2011.

1. I'm looking to smoke it all one night at Scarowinds in Charlotte. What would be the better route? Mids or Dank? I know the shake is good, and I know the mids are well, mids.
    Quarter of mids for 45 or 2Gs of shake dank (legit dro shake) for 40?

2. if they're better mids the quarters not a bad deal. i wouldn't personally pay 40 for 2g. whoever's sellin it at that should be pizzled. but i guess it depends on what you like more, smoking weed or getting high. cuz they would probably get you just as high but with the quad of mids you could smoke a lot more

3. Honestly if you're out to have a fun time, I'd go with the mids. It's more weed, and you can roll several blunts, joints, smoke bongs, bowls etc. But with the 2g shake of mids you can only roll/use 2/7 of that amount..

Plus shake might not always be dank. He could just be claiming it to be dank, and I'd rather buy my weed in nuggets so I know exactly what I'm looking at.

In the end it's your decision though, follow your gut.

4. get the quarter my niqqa

5. its hard to smoke at scarowinds, i know I have done it. Get the Q and make some edibles.

6. A quarter of mids for 45? I get it for 20, and that dank is berry berry pricey! But it all depends on if you have people with you, if your by yourself I would do the 2 grams of dank, its way more intense in the end.

Edit: Edibles is a good choice, but if you wanna smoke it, still go for the 2 grams
    (Easier to eat when it comes down to getting searched, cops, etc.)

7. The quarter, no debate. If the 2 gs came in nug form I'd consider it, but with shake it's just not worth it. Plus for 40 bucks? Get the fuck outta here.

Go with the quarter man, there's so much more you could do with it.

8. 40$ for 2 g's of shake. I hope it's like 95% kief for that price :/

9. get the quarter.
    2 grams of shake for 40? nah dont pay that.

10. Gunna go with the mids....
    Some questions though...
    How is it hard to smoke at Scarowinds? I've smoked at Walt Fucking Disney World before, where there was more teeny bopper Asians and Brazillians than Americans, No troubles smoking there once it got dark. From a bowl though, I was planning on doing joints in the park. so, can someone clear this up please?

Also, How long does the smell of edibles linger for? If I start making them at 2:00 will the smell be gone by 6:00? I was wanting to do edibles but I worry I won't do it right and they will mess up...

11. Quarter of mids. Could make some money then.

Also could improve my rolling.

12. I recommend the quarter of mids if you'll be sharing with friends, a good piece and some mids goes a longgggg way and you still get substantially high, thats what i do anyways. Buy dank on special occasions or when i feel like treaten myself :smoke:

13. Im also looking to make 3 edibles at 1 gram each. Can someone point me in the right direction please? I want the most sure fire for success recipe

14. $20 a gram of shake?!? Now if it were nugs that would be alright, still pretty high though, but shake?! No way should you get that, even if it's dank still unheard of.

15. id rather pay that for shake than nugs. with nugs you got stems adding to the weight. shakes just ground up bud, or bud from the bottom of a bag, which is often times better

16. [quote name='"wondershowzen"']

id rather pay that for shake than nugs. with nugs you got stems adding to the weight. shakes just ground up bud, or bud from the bottom of a bag, which is often times better[/quote]

Shake dries up quick though and it can include stem, especially in large amounts of bought shake, so either way you're paying for stem. Stem isn't that heavy anyways so no need to trip over it....

17. @OP who the hell would buy 2 grams of shake for 40? even if it's dank man... should be like 25-30... At least that's what I would pay.

18. #20 TriangleNine, Oct 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2011
    [quote name='"austin."']Gunna go with the mids....
    Some questions though...
    How is it hard to smoke at Scarowinds? I've smoked at Walt Fucking Disney World before, where there was more teeny bopper Asians and Brazillians than Americans, No troubles smoking there once it got dark. From a bowl though, I was planning on doing joints in the park. so, can someone clear this up please?

Also, How long does the smell of edibles linger for? If I start making them at 2:00 will the smell be gone by 6:00? I was wanting to do edibles but I worry I won't do it right and they will mess up...[/quote]

My friends dad works as Disneyland and he smokes joints all day there. Just walk out like you need a cig. No one can tell the difference enless they're creepin.