Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 grams 18 days

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dr. Dabs, Jun 28, 2016.

?

Pass or Fail

Poll closed Jul 28, 2016.
  1. Pass

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Fail

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hello Everyone!

This post isn't so much to gain comfort about my recent urinalysis then it is to provide one scenario that will hopefully help a few people who have the same or similar situation. I'm going to present to you guys a scenario with the time frame and then also some factors in my favor and some not so much. Let us know if you have been in this situation and the results that came out of it, and/or any other info you may have.

Scenario: Took a pre-employment urinalysis at a local urgent care Center. Last time I smoked was 18 days before the urinalysis.

Basic info:
    -25 years old Height: 5 8 Weight: 200
    -Amt of weed smoked: 2 grams
    -Weed dankness: Not that dank. THC content probably 12-16%
    -Period of time smoking: 2 bowls every day for 4 days.

Positive factors:
    -Workout 5 days a week
    -Was completely clean before Day 1. Could definitely pass urinalysis.
    -Above average metabolism.
    -Drink 2-3 bottles of water a day.

Negative factors:
    -Currently in "bulking" phase of work outs, hence the being 200 lbs. Therefore, carrying more fat then normal.
    -Can't really think of any other negative factors other then that. If i think of another I'll definitely add it.

If possible please provide 2 answers:
    -Overall general answer as to being clean before day one and pissing 18 days later.
    - And an answer with some and/or all factors in play.

Thank you guys so much for reading and I hope this helps people have a better understanding of their current or possible situation.

Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  2. U might not make it. With 2gs probably a little over 2 weeks with working out and lots of water. Its a tough call. Good luck

3. I passed! Hopefully this will help people in the future!