Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

* 2 gram pickup sensi star and rolling paper*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Smotpoking, May 15, 2011.

1. My recent pickup of some sensi star, sorry my photos are shit and u can't see the trichomes I'm on an iPhone. All for $20.

Attached Files:

2. #2 S0UR, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    How are those papers? I like Bob Marley's myself.

3. Quite good...

4. My dad says when he was a kid in the 70's he used Top. They must be good if they've been used since then.

5. vary naise

6. TOP just came to my local humidor, with their $1.89 roller you can get just under a gram into a nice joint. And I don't even use it much so I could probably shove over a gram in there if I tried.

Also I literally just picked up a quarter of SS from my dealer, .1g has me lifted from smoking. I don't know what this would do in my EQ4.

Great bud mate. :hello:

7. Tops are too harsh of a paper for me, they actually are meant for tobacco. They do have good glue strips though.

8. Isn't that what most papers are designed for? At least in most areas of the world. :cool:

9. not zigzags:smoke:

10. all about the elements bay-bee

theyre super thin rice paper which burns with no ash, smoothest js i've ever smoked

gum strips suck though