2 gods gift clones

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by wagg7, Jan 8, 2013.

1. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Russet mites confirmed. Ridge Racer i'm sorry i doubted you but i REALLY wanted my first harvest to off without a problem but it wouldn't be a first without a lesson/a fuck up so once lights go out tonight thats it for 24-48 hours depending on how the fuck i feel. Any decent ideas on how to maximize this tiny yeild? or should i chop them right now? anything would be appreciated. i'll upload pics of the underside of the leaves by 60x microscope. Already started my look for clones in Northern Colorado no red card makes this tough...

2. So I did some research it looks like ladybugs take pretty good care of russet mites so tomorrow morning I'm going to continue with ladybugs on each.

3. Ladybugs are doing their job!

Attached Files:

4. Lady bugs aren't enough I'm going to salvage what I can get

5. It's sad to hear about the mites problems. I hope savage just enough for couple days worth of smoke. I only had 2 days worth of smoke from my 2 plants I failed but will be doing a 2nd attempt at flowering in 2 days.

6. #86 CookieMonster420, Mar 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2013
    If you have a surviver you should breed it. I've been looking for God's Gift for awhile and the strain isn't on the market. Hope you have a great recovery bro.

7. I wanted to but for so many reason I didn't

8. Yeah, I can respect that. Would be nice to have seed or good cross breed. :) You know, what dreams are made of.

9. Ya unfortunately even for a large chunk of the grow I didn't really know what I was doing let alone breeding it plus I don't know where to get a male plant without ordering from attitude and then hoping one of the regulars is a male and that wont show until its flowering. Ugh

10. But I LOVED gods gift especially right before the lights would go on they smelled sooo amazing and fruity

11. Yeah, I got it out of a shop in Venice Beach, CA. toward the end of last year. It's a really good one for relaxation. Best of luck on your crop! :)

12. Thanks I actually already harvested those guys they almost immediately got mold I'm 99% sure it is my apartment I have mold on all the window sills and my roommate had to move out because it was all in his closet. So I'm actually growing 2 more they are a sweet mango auto and a Kalashnikova auto both from green house seeds

13. Before you even start growing again, you should get rid of all the mold around ur house IMO

14. Ya it's not that easy I've sprayed bleach and other mold killers and it seems like it goes away but a few weeks later reemerged so it's not on the surface