2 gods gift clones

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by wagg7, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Yeah, actually there is..

Avid or floramite SC and do full plant dunks on your veg plants..

Your flower plants are fucked...

Srry man

2. Why are they fucked

3. Because I dont smoke mites, and you shouldnt either...

And you cant smoke buds after an avid bath, its not safe...

4. how can i make sure this is russet mites before i start chopping shit down?

5. Good point, I cannot objectively say for sure, just what ive seen in the past friend..

Id hate for you to have to cut down your plants man, and honestly, It wont hurt if you smoke them, but once your veg room gets em, you need to act because they dont slow growth, they kill your garden...

Ive seen dudes lose 100k grows to this shit bro...

6. Damn ya I don't have a current veg room so if I do (god forbid) I will do some research, find the best cleaning solution and scrub my closet tent but here are a shit load of pictures I took to try and see what everybody thinks

Attached Files:

7. OH yeah... Sorry man.. You got em good..

Tell ya what tho, some of the buds look fine, Id salvage what I can, then shut down for a few weeks, sterilize the room, make sure nothing is alive for the mites to cling to for survival..

Then start again!

8. Definitely going to start again started germinating a seed right after I took those pics, also I have some auto Kalashnikova from green house seeds. Should I just chop them down or do u think I could give them a few days to dry out or like maybe a 36 or 24 dark cycle?

9. So here's what I think I'm going to do is drop a bunch of CFLs to maximize photosynthesis not water anymore and then Friday when it's lights out keep them off until Sunday then harvest what little I can

10. That is a logical plan friend, you will do well in this game..

Im hear with you when you need me, holler....

11. So I went to my local hydro store and talked to the local growers showed him a bunch of pics it's definitely not russet he said it would destroy my entire plant in a matter of days and like u said originally its just a deficiency. So it should be better soon ill update in a week/as necessary

12. huh?

you went to a hydro store to listen to a clerk?

Friend, Im educated in this regard, I beg of you consider my words, this makes no sense.

That is not a nutrient def, its not possible... Did he even say what it was?

You showed a pic of an mj plant to the dude at the hydro store?

13. This is not a nute def..

This is russet mite damage friend.. Forgive me but its not exactly debatable, ive seen this countless times...

[​IMG]

14. Yes I don't think I've spoken to anyone more educated in growing than this guy he has actually been a huge help throughout my grow. The new statutes in Colorado are making things at local grow shops easier to communicate. No one else was around and we've talked many times fairly openly about growing mj. I explained to him there were no white dots, that I've had buds like this since I flipped and that I've inspected the problematic buds with a microscope and I haven't noticed anything.

15. Dude, russet mite toxin creates the physical mutation, not nutes..

I've said my piece, you will learn hard on this one friend..

16. He's doesn't know the difference, two spotted mites leave the dots and webbing not russet mites.. They leave toxins which mutate the growth as you posted, that cannot be a nute def. on my life...

17. I believe you but I've put so much into it the only thing I'm risking is already dying plants I don't feel like there's much I can do

18. Humans eat ten spiders on average per year while sleeping, a few mites getting smoked is nothing, I'd remedy the problem eventually... Veg plants will be toast in a week..

19. Ya I'm going to make a veg box soon separate of the flowering tent

20. Hey, tell your buddy at the store to break you off a small vial of avid or floramiteSC

That way it doesnt matter if you ever get them, just dunk your veg plants and I HIGHLY doubt they can be infected after that...

This is what we call "growing pains" lol....

Sall good, I want to see what you got coming man, I know you are a natural at this.