2 gods gift clones

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by wagg7, Jan 8, 2013.

1. I'm subbed.. sorry to hear you lost your seedling

2. So some of my leaves are turning down no idea why any suggestion?

Attached Files:

3. schedule irregularities probably. could be anything within that statement.

4. That would make sense there were a few days it got screwed up

5. Subbed, I'm also doing a grow but you seem to doing a whole lot better than I am. Curious, what kind of nutrients are you feeding them?

6. I use flora nova as a fertilizer but that's it the fox farm ocean harvest is packed with nutrients. The badass LEDs do work

7. That's cool, I'm not sure about the fox farm ocean forest being packed with nutrients but I use vermifire which is seriously packed with nutrients such as bone meal, blood meal, bat guano, coconut fiber and a tons more. I've used ocean forest before but you will need nutrients after 30 days of transplanting into ocean forest.

8. Well it's been about 30 days so we will see. I've also order the fox forests soluble nutrient line should be here Tuesday

9. Can't wait to see how it turns out using fox farm nutrients line, never used fox farm nutrients before except big bloom. I just bought myself roots organics nutrients line so it a great opportunity to see the differences between your fox farm and my roots organics

10. Alright its been about a week since my last update. Everything is looking really good. I added another cfl because it was just lying around and i figured it could only help. So now i have 600w of the 2700k and the 90w ufo leds (btw bright ass room!!!!). For some reason some of the older leaves still are turned down at the tips, I would be worried but the growth on these guys is going so well it probably isn't something to worry about too much.

There are buds that are not shooting any pistil and some that are shooting more and more everyday so i'm not too sure what the deal is. I'm supposed to be receiving the fox farm soluble line today so i will post my watering schedule when that happens.

All advice is appreciated.

Attached Files:

11. #51 wagg7, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2013
    Shot of the non shooting pistils bud and some seeds I'm germinating 1x ch9 vintage 2006 and 1x visions big bud.

I've been thinking I'm going to cut a few of them down I think if more energy free up they will shoot pitils. Let me know opinions.

Attached Files:

12. ????????

13. What's wrong?

14. what's non-shooting pistils bud? I don't recommend cutting anything unless you're going to salvage by cloning.

15. If you look at those pictures I uploaded there are some buds that have very little trichrome production little to no pistils and are surrounded by what appears to be brown aspects

16. First vs second

First 2 good buds

Second 2 shitty buds

Attached Files:

17. that's weird. i'd give it more time.

18. Ya and the nutrients I'm usin I'm very confident it will change what I'm taking about

19. Ive never seen no shit like that....

Looks like russet mites, you dont want that...

[​IMG]

20. shit i think that may be it.... any solutions?