2 generally easy questions...1 subject

Discussion in 'General' started by hazed n dazed, Mar 25, 2010.

1. so help me out here fellow blades.

1. im sure youve NEVER heard this question before...but the girl im talking to smokes alot (including today) and im going over her house to sleep. and we're probably going to hook up. is there ANY way that she could transfer THC to me? (further explained in second question).

2. i have a piss drug test tomorrow before 5pm. and thats where the transfer of THC comes in if we hook up and lets say...do everything imaginable. i CANNOT fail this test, i got a new job today and require one, but i really need this job. i havent smoked in about a month. give or take a week more, or less. do you think ill pass? habits: smoke 2-4 times every week. i weigh 130lbs and have an excellent metabolism with no fat. good right? since my test is tomorrow. all ive been drinking for the past 2 days is alot of water, and not eating as much to burn stored fat. is there anything i can eat or drink anything (staying away from detox pills drinks etc for they will void test) from a supermarket to ensure my passing? thank you.

2. #2 Misc, Mar 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2010
    haha nah you're good man

thc syndrome isn't communicable, though i wish it was sometimes

and you should pass if you've given it a month

if you're still worried, continue drinking a lot of water

3. lol i dunno

4. shit like extasy can be transfered through bodily fluids and stuff like that. But I've never heard of thc doing the same thing... Pretty sure it just stays in your blood n shit.

Anyway, you should be good

5. You'll be good. If you want to be on the safe side though you can make a tea using some dandelion, burdock, or milk thistle.

Use an 8th of it per every gallon and cook it on a stovetop but don't let it boil, just simmer.

This stuff will neutralize the THC because THC along with other preservatives/artificial shit/processed food, etc. is a acid when it enters your body.

Im sure you'll be good though.

Hit that shit hard :hello:

6. Great post! lol ;)

I'll contribute at least...

No..it can't.

7. thank you all. my nerves are subsiding. ill drink alot of tea and water. ill have a great night and, after my test tomorrow ill be free to smoke again.. ahh that feels so good to say.