Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 funny stories.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mark93, May 18, 2011.

1. Tonight, I rolled up a blunt as i was leaving work, put my hat on top of the car and drove off. My cousin calls and says "Your hat flew off the car!" I turn around (as planned anyway to meet my cousin and smoke) get out and look for my hat, then blunt on a semi busy high-way. I found both and smoked it up in the parking lot lol.

2nd
    My neighbor down the hall looks good, the first time I saw her (3 weeks ago) I was smoking GD Purp and was super blazed, so I know i was starin at her. 2nd time takin out trash, 3rd trying to light a tiny roach as as was clearly FUCKED off some Pure Kush, 4th time (day after 3rd) I'm outside smoking headband and she walks out and sees me, she probably thinks Imma pot head now :smoke:.

2. stupid stories bro

3. Sorry man I'm a bit blazed.

4. If you don't like the damn story stfu about it.

5. Fuck that. Don't apologize to anyone, especially because of some stories you wrote when you are high af:)

I personally enjoyed them.