2 Funny stories tonight

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by YellowSubmarin3, Sep 25, 2009.

1. I blazed before work tonight with my friend. We went to our spot in the woods where we put a couch and shit and I took like 8 bong rips right before work. I'm a cashier at a pharmacy, so I didn't want to smell like weed. I put on some cologne that I keep in my stoner carrying case. At work, I was ringing up this reallllly hot blonde college student who I always flirt with when she comes in. She goes "You smell good... it has to be you because it's a manly smell." LOL I never get complimented at work like that. Well, rarely.

Then later after work I was down at the bars drinking. I ran into this kid I used to know a couple years ago and he had some diesel. He sold me a dub (actually only made me pay 15) and then literally minutes later, we watched him get arrested on the street for possession. Crazy stuff.

I'm high and drunk tho -- bed time.

2. First one was pretty lame. Second one has happened to me so many times. I'm a lucky fucking bastard aren't I.

3. lol thats coool....the 1st story was wack and boring lol....but one time my boy sold like 15 rolls @ this party then left /w the last of his stash and got arrested outside the house.....

4. youre missing an ending for the first man, ya shouldve at least gotten that girls digits