Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 Funny Dealer Names I heard Today: Got Any Others?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BloodLust, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Peaches & Corndog.

I shit you not.

Let me just give you a few more seconds to soak that in...... Peaches...... Because he has a tattoo of peachs on him...... And Corndog..... Because he was in a corndog eating contest and won.
    Have any other funny Dealer nicknames you have heard/can think of?

2. Met this guy called "Fudge" once. He had FUDGE tattooed across the back of his head.

3. Dude, my friend's a dealer and we once caught him staring at a squirl while super blazed. From then on we called him chippy

4. My negro Piff.

5. huckleberry. might be a legit name or whatever, but i dont care, that shit sounds funny.

6. I met this kid once and got his number, but before I left his house he asked for my phone and changed his name to Gustav. He then went on to tell me how there were probably CIA agents listening to us right now and how I should always watch what I say. Kid was nuts, like legitimately crazy (I would guess bipolar, but he was delusional as fuck too)

Another guy I knew only wanted to be called Charlie Brown or Justin Beiber (JB was acceptable too). You had to call his partner "Cuz" or "Uncle" also

7. My ***** layne, which isn't that weird. And my homeboy biscuit

8. This one guy I used to buy from told me to call him "ass fucker." I never talked to the dude again....

9. i once knew a guy called "porkchop" that dealt :wave::hello::smoking::smoking:

10. One of my friends old connect was called poo

11. Mother fucker jones!!

12. My old connect was called Tarzan .

13. My connect that i bought half an ounce of some loud shit off of the first time i met him, "Tadpole." I think his real name is rusty. Pretty chill dude and since he lives up the street he sells to me before he sells to his other buyers. Always reliable to have some loud shit haha

14. This guy I was buying from a while ago introduced himself as The Spaghetti Man. Never got his real name

D, Brick Tamland, Biggy

15. I once bought a dime of the schwaggiest shit known to mankind from this guy who went by Bape. My friend buy's from a guy who goes by "Nono."

16. My dealers name is Courtney.
    My dealer is a guy.

17. I know a guy named Courtney, cant be that uncommon for a man to have that name

18. Fuck that. Courtney is such a girl's name.. my guy will forever be in my phone by:

Courtney The Dude

That's who I get my bud from. :smoking:

19. "Hey corndog..."
    "Hey peaches..."

Either way, I'm not trusting them