2 flowering stage questions.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by nofockyou, Jul 15, 2011.

1. #1 nofockyou, Jul 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2011
    1. When during flowering do the leaves start forming crystals or w/e they're called? [im currently 2 1/2 weeks post pistils showing. the nodes are in early flowering stages the middles are makin those white hairs.] sorry for lack of right terminology

2. 2nd question: is there any way to estimate how big the buds will be when they mature from looking at the nodes? like any measuring system based on the size of the node as a predictor.

3. once the white things start forming on tops of the nodes does that mean my plant will stop growing?
    [It seems to have stopped like 3 days ago when the nodes really started gettin white centers. I started flowering at about 12 inches which due to alot of mistakes took way longer to grow to than you'd expect and then during the 12/12 switch it grew upto about 27 1/2 inches from soil to top. I dont want it to grow anymore verticly caues it's out growing it's box thing i made for it.]

If anyone has a guesstimate of what a cfl 4 125 27OO and 1 125 65OO are capable of generating end product wise from the pic beow I would appreciate it. dimensions of this are 27 1/2 high and about 24 inches in diameter and there's more little nodes that dont show up lower on the plant.

2. pic didnt upload for some reason will post one soon.

3. 1. Could be any time in flowering, figure roughly the middle so perhaps 4 weeks in.

2. No.

3. Definitely not. The probably will go through a big growth spurt in early flowering.

4. here's 2 pics i just took.

Attached Files:

5. Do you think this plant from the look of it is capable to produce atleast 1 ounce dried? or still too early to tell?