2 feet equals how much? etc

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BayAreaCanaseur, May 24, 2009.

1. raitios of height to yeilds please. 1 ft, 2 ft, 3 ft, 4 ft etc let me know all heights of plant are right when u initiate flowering

2. Impossible to predict really
    Depends of
    -strain
    -lighting
    -watering
    -humidity
    -training?
    -nutes
    -ferts

3. There is no concrete answer to this. Might as well ask what the ratio of height to weight of people in the world. There are way, way, way too many variables to even begin to put a number on it.

For example, my plants got to ~1' tall, from soil level to top of cola. I harvested ~40 grams per plant (~1.4 oz). I started flowering when the colas were ~4-5" tall. You might think this sounds impossible, but that's because I haven't mentioned that I LSTd them :p Just one aspect of a grow that will make a significant difference in ratio of height to yield compared to a plant grown without training.

Don't worry so much about yield, worry more about giving your plants everything they need, when they need it. Worrying about yield now is like worrying about how many touchdowns you're going to score in the NFL when you're on the JV high school team bench :p