2 easy questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Total Carnage, Aug 7, 2009.

1. I grew 5 plants outdoors in pots and I got 4 females out of 5. Is this unusual? Is it usualy about 50%? I also had one plant destroyed. I first thought someone took a plant but I am wondering if any particular animals will go after a marajuana plant. Will any animals eat a plant. I have moved the plants with the thought that someone found them and broke one off and took it. Any thoughts are appreciated.

Total Carnage

2. yes animals will eat your outdoor crop. my first attempt i left my box open to go get water to water my plants and when i came back my cat was in the box had ate a whole stem half my 1' plant if you have any outdoor cats in your area they will eat it. all of my cats love pot leaves

3. That is above average as far as the usual female to male ratio, but not unheard of. There are all kinds of animals that will eat a cannabis plant.

4. lmao and those are just cats who messed up a plant.. imagine a racoon or sumthin..lol

5. Hell yeah, my dog would put a ass whooping on some weed!:devious: