2 dollar bubble hash

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by alexjp, Aug 4, 2011.

1. hi GC,

I've just finished my first harvest and had about 1.5 ounces (42 grams) of trimmings to process. Using Hashmoufs' guide as a base (+rep to him!), I managed to produce 5 grams of very decent bubble hash with a simple lingerie wash bag ($2) and some coffee filters.

Here are the simple steps to follow:

1- prepare the ice and place your trimmings in the freezer for an hour
    2- assemble the net in a large bucket using cord/rope/whatever.
    3- fill the bucket with some cold water and leave the whole thing in the fridge for an hour until the water is really cold.
    4- put trimmings in the net, add the ice.
    5- stir for 20/30 min with your power tool of choice
    6- put the bucket back in the fridge and wait for the trichomes to settle at the bottom.
    7- remove the bucket from the fridge and slowly pull the net, squeezing all the water out.
    8- place the bucket back in the fridge and allow to rest for a few hours.
    9- VERY carefully siphon the water out of the bucket using a piece of plastic tube. Make sure you don't suck in the trichomes at the bottom and leave the tip of the tube close to the surface.
    10- When you're getting close to the bottom, stop the siphon and carefully pour the remaining water + trichomes into a coffee filter resting on a strainer. Take your time here!
    11- Wait until all the water has gone through, place the coffee filter on a place and gently scrape out the bubble hash with a spoon.
    12- Let it dry. you're done ;)

To be fair, I rushed step 6 a bit and probably lost a bit of material there, but overall I'm happy with the result. :smoke:

Good luck all.

Attached Files:

2. Not bad, looks pretty good. Seems like a decent yield, how's the potency?

3. i need one of those lingerie wash bag thats a hell of an idea, them bubble bags are just to exp. for me. n i tried without a bag just usein screens it sucked, iso was ok, but the bho is the way to go i think, but hard to work with.

4. hey, thanks. Those bags are so easy to work with too. I'm sure with a bit of practice I should get 20% more returns.

5. looks awesome man!

6. Damn negro, where did u pick up the lingerie bags? I am also to cheap to buy the real deal, I may skip the coffee filter stage. Nice work my friend