2 day old seedlings leaves drooping helpp,

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by justchillen420, Jul 7, 2013.

1. seedlings are in root riot cubes and have been under 24 hour light for 2 days and they look sick, anyone can help? ph is around 6.5 -7.0 havent feed any nutes just been giving a couple drops of water in the morning. under 4 23 watt cfls should i transplant to fox farm ocean forest? any help is appreciated

Attached Files:

2. You've been dropping them with water everyday?

3. i meant a couple drops of water in the morning because the cubes were pretty dry to the touch..

4. Put them in soil. Get the soil nice and wet. Leave it alone till it is dry. Water - repeat.

5. I keep my root riots pretty wet. I spray them with a heavy dose of water every other hr

6. That is the problem. I don't know what you are waiting for get them in soil.

7. thanks will do, fox farm with a perlight mix is good right?

8. Get em into soil. No I dont recommend Fox Farm, although good it has been known to cause some nute burn on babies. I recommend Roots 707 then once you transplant to a bigger pot go fox farm. And yes lots of perlite and get some earthworm castings too. Water once after transplant and let it dry out completely. I like to let the soil go 1 day of complete dryness because cannabis likes some dry time in between waterings and this helps the roots grow because they are searching for water.

9. #9 Julius Caesar, Jul 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2013
    I usually add a cup of perlite per gallon of pre-mixed soil for my seedlings. It helps keep the soil a little looser. Not required.

Ocean Forest can be a little hot for seedlings - they will be fine just might show the slightest hint of burn - nothing to worry about. I now use Happy Frog for my seedlings. It is not as hot as Ocean Forest and is much cheaper than Light Warrior - all of these are made by Fox Farm so they are all premium quality. I transplant to Ocean Forest after 3 weeks of the seedlings being in the Happy Frog.

10. thanks alot for the help guys, i'll transplant and put up some pics tomorrow, im just going to go with the ocean forest because i dont have money or time to but the other one..