2 Day old seedling has no true leaves whatsoever.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by AlphonzTG, Jul 29, 2019.

1. I was just wondering if this is a failed plant or not. More information is it’s about an inch tall and is under a 300 watt led light. The light is about 29 inches away from it. The temp in the grow room is at a constant 78 and I don’t know what the humidity is. If you need more information I will gladly provide it.

2. Picture?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Here you go it kind of got fucked around some how and ended up on the side of the cup.

Attached Files:

4. Normal

• Agree Agree x 1

Attached Files:

6. Ight thanks man

7. I can’t remember if my seedlings two leaves were pointing up like that. I think they laid more flat. What light are you using and what is the distance from the plant?

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I’m using a 300watt led light and it’s at 29-30 inches away and it turns up like that when it’s at the end of its 18 hour cycle. It goes down when ever it gets its 6 hours of darkness.

9. Since ur only saying 300w I gotta assume blurple? If So ur running around 110w(draw from wall) what brand led is it?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. It’s a viparspectra.

11. Not cannabis.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. It came from seedsman and I can guarantee that it is. I have another seed from the batch that has sprouted with its true leaves.

13. 130w draw

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Thanks for that so what would your diagnosis be on it?

15. I noticed that the third time I looked at the pic lol. A few msgs in I thought those leaves was kinda long and pointy, let me look at that again

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Seeds don't move once planted - not cannabis.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Maybe it’s a mutant.. could turn out looking really cool.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. The seed got moved because it got pushed over while it was germinating and I had to put the soil back in and hope it came
    Thanks man the reason it grew on the side is because the cup fell over while it was germinating and I had to put the soil back in it. I’m pretty sure it’s cannabis because I got it from a seedsman and I think they are a respected seed bank.

19. Id like to see the pic of the other plant that’s being grown under it

• Agree Agree x 1