2 day old marijuana plant....need help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by brod1001, Sep 6, 2015.

1. It's growing quite nicely but I am a complete noob when it comes to this. I have my plant sitting on the window still in the sun... should i have it in the sun all day when it's only 2 days old? also... I am planing on switching to hydroponics in a couple days but I need to buy some lights... I live in Australia and I need to know where I can buy some either online or at Bunnings etc I just need them quick. Can someone let me know what kind of light I need for 1 marijuana plant and where from if possible. Thanks =

2. Google that shit man! Rule of thumb is 150 watts for one plant. You can use the CFL bulbs just be sure to go by the actual watts used not the equivalent.

It's a huge pain to go from soil to hydro man just a heads up.

Maybe post a pic for us to check it out? Plants in the window sill usually stretch.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oh no... why's it a hassle? the only reason I'm doing it outdoors to start is because I don't have lights sorted yet. Heres a pic... does it look okay so far? [​IMG]

4. Looks good to me. But you really should get set up first and plan your grow.
    Best of luck to you.