2 day crazy ass trip. Tool concert, so high i passed out, and carowinds

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Astroman21, Jul 31, 2009.

1. #1 Astroman21, Jul 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2009
    Whats up GC? Summary at end.

I have a crazy ass story to tell you guys. I hope it doesnt come out long, but it probably will.

So after my shitty, easy, summer math class, I get home and leave with 2 of my friends to pick up the fourth guy on the way to Charlotte. One of my friends, we'll call him Steve, had a roor steamroller. shit was sick. and my other friend, we'll call him Bill, was driving to get the other guy, we'll call him Bob. (Fake names)

So we meet up with some dealer that steve knows halfway to bobs house. you could just tell this guy was a dealer, but he had good ass weed. dont know the name of it. but ill find out.

We get the stuff, and finally get to bobs house. now i was having fun with bill and steve cuz we all talk about funny shit and were listening to some tool. and i know how bob is cuz he is an only child and likes to run the show. so i just tell myself i wont worry about it cuz its just gunna be such a fun night. which it was.

while we are on the road ive got my gps i let them use, so that is sorta helping cuz im in the back and they just dont really know how to use it lol. and we were rippin the steamroller on the way. that thing hits so fucking hard. got stoned in like 2 hits.

now whenever bob gets high, and i try to talk to him when he is in a group he just never seems to pay attention to me or something, idk, maybe he doesnt hear me. but its so god damn annoying just being ignored. bill did it some but i think he was just high out his mind. i guess bob was the same way. steve did it some but mostly talked to me, he was cool as fuck, had dreads and shit lolol.

well on the way there we just have rap blaring cuz of bob, and i kinda like rap but would rather listen to tool or some good rock. and thanks to that, we would just keep either missing exits or going the wrong way, cuz bill would tell bob where to go and he wouldnt listen. it happened so much, i was just like jesus christ.

we finally get there. my sister is bein annoying as fuck and im high so i dont wanna deal with that shit. she is goin to the concert too sittin kinda near us and wanted to meet up. i finally got through all that and sat down to get ready for the best concert ever.

the opening band took an hour long, and they were pretty good though, just different. the drummer was nasty. the band was called tweakbird. here is info on the show. http://blogs.creativeloafing.com/vibes/2009/07/30/live-review-tool/

tool took forever to come on, but when they did i was like oh shit. they started out with jambi, stinkfist, fortysix and 2, schism, lost keys, rosetta stoned, flood, aenema, lateralus and vicarious. it was amazing. i had a bad headache and when we passed around the joint i couldnt get too good of hits i guess i was nervous getting seen or some shit. but i was just like fuck that joints are too hard to hold when they get small and i was just gunna watch tool. so i wasnt as high as i wanted to have been.

after the concert we get to the hotel and hotbox bobs car with a joint and the roor. i wasnt feelin it too much and i wanted to do a few more huge roor hits. so i did. bad idea lol. we get out of the car to walk up to the hotel room, which was on the second floor. (bob thot it was on the fourth floor when we got to the hotel before the concert, which was funny cuz we were all stoned, go up to that room and the key wouldnt work and we check the room and its two floors down XD) but we start walking and i am like oh shit im so blazed. the weed was slowin me down for sure and i was just gettin out of breath. so i try to calm down and breath slowly and deeply. then my sight starts to kinda go. i see these wavy white lines in my vision covering everything, i could still make out steve though in front of me. so i just follow him, pretty much stumbling.

we get into the elevator, im so happy to rest on that rail. then we get to the room door. i just stand there. and next thing i know im waking up on the floor of the hotel hallway to bob just saying hey get the fuck in here. laughing his ass off that i just collapsed lol. i was so zoned out i just jumped up and ran into the room and fell into a chair. while i passed out i could kinda feel myself hitting the floor, like i could hear it kinda idk. but then i just had some kind of dream like thing in my head when i was laying there haha. it had something to do with bob though. idk. i was fucked up. then i just crashed on a chair then the bed lol.

Next day was carowinds. it was overall good, the lines sucked, it was hot as balls, but the rides were so fun. then the waterpark was real fun. cept the wave pool is a bitch to swim in and i lost my glasses hahaha. then i went on the rest of the rides almost blind.

finally came home. crashed. feel a bit better now. and das my story lol. the only thing was i just didnt really like being ignored by them time after time. so idk if ill hang out with them as much anymore. at least not high or as high. i like that level of highness where u just feel good. i dont like passing out. but if i didnt have to walk to the hotel room that night, then being that stoned woulda been the shit.

SUMMARY:

got high on the way to tool. went to tool, it was incredible.

after tool went to the hotel, got so high i passed out in the hallway right before going into the room, then just crashed.

went to carowinds the next day, had fun lost my glasses in the wave pool, rode rides blind just about, came home and crashed.

2. greater than all? i agree :)

3. Tool is pretty good. One of the best mainstream rock bands out there. I wouldn't pay 80+ for a ticket though. New album should be interesting. Ill most likely shell out some cash for their last tour though.

4. any amount of money is worth it. they are so damn good live. my ticket was only 50 bucks so well worth it.

5. i too agree. im seeing tool aug 8th at lollapalooza! its gunna be fucking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. good story, i'm seeing tool on the 5th.
    gonna trip balls with lucy at the show

i'm surprised someone just called tool mainstream.
    they're not