2 cops in doorway to my room, weed everywhere

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BakeandSnake, Oct 10, 2010.

1. You can't just make up the type of shit that soetimes happens in real life man.

2. Hey you don't have to believe me, but I don't write fiction in my free time to make people on the internet think I'm cool. And just because the one cop said the other smoked weed doesn't mean he was telling the truth. He could have just been fucking with my roommate. And the cops would have said they don't give a fuck about weed because they came into the house to see if something violent was going down, they can't just walk into your house and bust you for weed.

3. same fuckin shit here.

and that story is funny as fuck.

4. ahh yes they can. They're cops, they can do whatever the fuck they want. Haven't you seen Serpico?

And besides which, if a bunch of cops saw weed lying around your house through an open door thats more than enough probable cause to do whatever they want.

5. Hey man, I guess you can't read, because I said that my room is downstairs and you enter the house on the top level. There is nothing upstairs except our kitchen and some couches, the cops couldn't see shit from outside. They just walked through our open front door. There's no possible way they had probable cause to search our house so there's no way they could have busted us. Mind you these cops were driving around, not walking, they can't say they smelled weed coming from our house.

6. Its possible. when my mom had cops pick me up to go to my grandmas house, they found it and let me keep it

7. Tell us more about the dna swab deal. They let you of the hook for half an ounce if you willfully submitted to a dna test? wtf.

8. lol thats some funny shit. your dude must of reallllly wanted to smoke and you got lucky

9. Thats some crazy shit haha. got mad lucky the cops didnt end the party. yall must of laughed hard when your roomie walked them out

lol at the people thinking its fake. Every thread we got, the squad comes in saying its B/S

it also made my wake n Bake incrediBle seeing a line of mine quoted thanks OP :D

10. He's going to post on this thread and say dude I was at a call and I walked in this house and there was a bunch of guys smoking weed but I didn't care because I smoke weed. Then everybody's going to think he's a troll. Poor cop.

11. Hrm, let's see...

Felony Possession with intent to distribute (weight and scales present)
    Paraphernalia (rather obvious those aren't "tobacco" pipes when you're caught red-handed)

If the story is in fact true, yup, I'd say you guys were insanely lucky.

Wonder if any of you learned your lesson about leaving the house during a smoking session? Sounds like someone who was extremely baked forgot to close about 471 doors behind them...:smoke:

12. Sounds like you were dealing with some lost mounties.

13. #33 simmer, Oct 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2010
    I ain't read a damn thing in this post but I'm sure if you didn't have weed everywhere, the cops wouldn't be at the door!!! The implication being that not having weed everywhere implies that you're at least somewhat careful enough to not get caught lol

ok I'll go read it now.

Edit: OH fuck! man was I wrong. Props to you buddy. I liked your story :)

14. Yeah, my lawyer got a deal from the prosecutor that if I submitted a DNA swab to them (so that my DNA is in their database and if I ever commit any serious crimes and leave my DNA behind they can just match it to me) they would dismiss my case. So I got off with no record, no fine, no nothing except I had to pay $75 for the DNA swab. However, I'm pretty sure if I got busted again I wouldn't get off so easy.

15. So need they just swab you right then and there? The gooberment must really want peoples dna. Brb, putting on the tinfoil