Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 Choices

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lyndon, Jul 27, 2010.

1. So I was doing some calling around for a quarter yesterday and managed to get one. I got some dealer through another dealer to hook me up. Anyways, after he texts me and says he's going to have Angel Kush and Trainwreck next week. I've heard a fair bit about Trainwreck but never heard of Angel Kush until yesterday. So GC, any of you smoke Angel Kush before? Was it heavenly? I think I'm going to get both because I definitely want to try some Trainwreck, but the Angel Kush sounds so good. :smoke:

2. go wit both n mix them, you wont regret it =P

3. I've come to the realization that names don't mean shit.

4. ^^^This. It's how the strain is grown that matters. Plus, most of the time dealers just say a name so they can try to make more money off you.

5. look at both and see which bud is cured and grown better. Just cause one strain may have a higher thc content level does not mean that it will automatically be super potent if the grow didnt go perfectly and the buds did not mature as they should have. Be smart and inspect your product.

6. Just say you want dank. And check to make sure it's dank.