Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 Cents On Burnt Firecrackers

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by CherCherried, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Hello everybody ^_^ 
    So just recently I have started making firecrackers from AVB using this recipe
    http://marijuana.com/community/threads/avb-firecrackers-review.239627/

And based on my personal experience ... yes I also felt it for 6+ hours, probably more too but I greened out and went to sleep. And that was from 2 crackers with a good amount of AVB in both.

I used cookie butter instead of peanut butter/nutella because it was all I had. And it worked beautifully.
    For the most recent batch, I ran out of cookie butter so I bought some nutella and used that.

And for some reason, after I microwaved it for a second time, smoke came out of the microwave and it was obvious that the firecrackers had burned. This never happened to me in the past uses with cookie butter.

Nonetheless, I searched up burnt firecrackers up and no thread had a really definitive answer, whether burnt firecrackers are still good or not. And if COMPLETELY burnt ones were okay too.

So I'm here to tell everyone that.. YES burnt firecrackers work. And by burnt I mean black and scorched. I ate one hesitantly and I couldn't even taste any chocolate or weed at all. It just tasted like burnt bits. I should mention that I ate one on a full stomach, so it took about 2 hours to feel the effects. I was skeptical that I would feel anything and almost expected to feel nothing... but now I am floating high in the sky ^_^

2. #2 UniqueGrass, Aug 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2014
    Yeah, the only firecrackers I made that got me fuuuugged up were burnt ones. Couldn't eat it alone, I took off the crackers and got frosting. Spread the frosting on my tongue and ate the burnt nasty ass tasting peanut butter. Not that bad really. I used .8g of really good mids btw

This was one of my top 3 highs.

3. ive never heard of cookie butter put just placed an order from amazon. shit sounds delicious

4. Indeed :D they are amazing. And work pretty well with firecrackers. 

And another update: I had the other burnt firecracker the next day while I was at the beach and boy did they work well.

5. Marijuana makes me high