Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 Blunts 2 People

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dickle420, Feb 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Okay so I have a question. So I was talking to my younger brother and he was telling me he was about to smoke 2 blunts with his friend. I told him that they might as well just smoke a blunt to themselves rather then passing the blunts back and fourth to each other because its the same thing as smoking a blunt to yourself anyways if its only two people and two blunts, right? Unless they have two different kinds of bud or more then two people then I understand. But he swears that it gets you higher doing it his way. Idk if Im just dumb or what you tell me

2. I'd prefer passing back and forth to give my lungs a break after each puff puff

3. ........................It doesn't matter. Its the same. I bet they'll smoke half of one, and then rip the remainder up and make a gravity bong for the rest of it lmao, wish I was young still.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Being that it’s a raging flu season I’m not sharing anything that’s been on someone else’s lips or mouth unless it’s that dead hooker down the block..!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. I dont smoke blunts a lot, but when I smoke joints with my friends we each have our own. We just smoke and talk. I do have one friend every time who complains it's "not as social this way" lmao I don't really care either way tho

6. Friends and I have done that a few times. We each roll our own, and smoke it at our own pace. Feels pretty luxurious. But mostly just go with the old rotation

Sent from my SM-G925V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. I definitely would rather spark one up, pass it back and forth, then spark the other whenever I felt like it. Not to mention, it is nice to have a few seconds during a sesh where someone else is hitting the J/Blunt to give you time for a drink or let your throat recover a bit

8. If I have two blunts and two people me and my friend will usually race the blunts smoke them to ourselves you most certainly don't get higher from smoking two half of two blunts unless they're different strains maybe

Sent from my SM-N950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1