2 black teens kill 12yo white girl

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Uluvmynuts2, Oct 24, 2012.

1. :laughing: you live in canada.. You dont know shit about violence

2. Where I live the Viet Namese gangs cut the head off of the President of the local Hell's Angels chapter and mailed it to their clubhouse, which is across the street from my house.

Some fucked up shit goes down in Canada, don't ever think differently

3. Key parts of this statement : viet namese gangs, president of local hells angels chapter.

Your everyday man aint gotta worry about gettin shot up when they walk out their door. Thats what in talkin about

4. Such an ignorant statement exists nowhere else on the city

5. :laughing: come to chicago and see how cake yall live up north. You have no clue

6. Dude a everyday woman on her way home from work brutally stabbed to death in front of witnesses no less, just this Tuesday at like 6pm.

Think that contradicts your impression of Canada

7. Hey I'm not saying we have it as bad as Chicago, Chicago is a huge shithole, but I resent the assertion that we Canadians don't know violence when gang violence is one of the biggest problems in my town.

8. Yay u live in a bigger shithole than I. (wave your dick around proudly)
    Doesn't support your asinine statements. Violence is everywhere people are, wake up.

Perhaps using your logic you don't know shit about violence compared to Tijuana?

9. Uhmm no not really lol.. Shows me how sheltered you are actually. That wouldnt even make news around here. We get multiple people murdered everyday.. Were on pace to hit 500 murders this year alone. This is just in chicago. This is nothin to brag about so dont take it thr wrong way.. It is what it is tho

10. :laughing: whatever you say kid.. You think im proud of the fact i live in a shithole? Im just not gunna sit here and hear how bad canada is .. Bullshit

11. When i said yall dont know violence i didnt mean you have absolutely NO violence.. Im sayin canada is soft. Thats it.. And thats nothin to be ashamed of. If i could live inna place like canada id jump at it

12. Well for starters your comparing your one city to all of Canada, there are parts of Canada almost as bad, and some parts that are much better.

Apples and oranges man.

13. Chicago is up North. Come to New Orleans....

Ive heard Chi is pretty tight though.

14. He wasn't trying to offend you Canadians, calm down, eh!! lol

No really, all he was trying to get at is that the U.S. definitely sees more violence than Canada and most other countries in the world.

I agree that there are bad places everywhere in the world, but some more than others. In the case of the U.S. and Canada, the U.S. unfortunately has more and crime happens more often.

It's probably because there is simply more of us but for whatever reason, you can look at the crime statistics to see that..

15. ^ no what it shows is how diluted your thought process must be.
    Perhaps it's the living in a third world that's messed you up?

How many of those 500 were just honest workin men on their way home?

I'll go out on a limb here and guess about 350/500 were people involved in some shady shit.
    Live by the sword......

16. Thankfully we do a good job of keeping garbage out.
    Toronto and Montreal are the furthest things from soft, kid

17. Hiws my thiught process diluted? I stated facts, murder numbers and that canada is soft.. Not my fault you got a warped view on how 'tough' them canadian streets are. And like mystic said.. Youre gettin too defensive over what im sayin. Im not attackin you :laughing: you wanna say im wavin my dick cause i live inna crime ridden area? Youre gettin all defensive cause i said canadas a safe place to live. Fuckin sue me, i didnt know that was an insult

18. Soofffttttt as hell

19. Your thought process is diluted by believing only if you live in a shithole you can comment on violent crime.

Given your blueprint only those from the Honduras can comment. Because next to them we all don't know shit????

20. Spoken by someone who's never been out of Illinois?