2 black teens kill 12yo white girl

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Uluvmynuts2, Oct 24, 2012.

1. #81 xpixiex, Oct 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2012
    As an update, according to the 2010 consensus, 75.1% of US citizens are white, while 12.3% are black.

Now let's look at the known hate crimes.

Population-wise, blacks do commit more hate crimes than whites.:laughing:

EDIT:
    Just to make things clearer...

Whites make up ~75% of the population and commit ~59% of hate crimes.
    Blacks make up ~12% of the population and commit ~18% of hate crimes.

I was guessing it would be around 50-50, but it looks like thunderstruck is indeed correct.

2. [​IMG]

Seriously, is my research wrong or something?

3. He said races can't mix efficiently. Showing us stats of black and white crime doesn't prove his concept of how "spooks" are dangerous or criminals because of their color, or that the color is the reason for the crime.

Correlation/causation, 'nom saying?

4. Oh, I didn't think to read his earlier posts. I just read where he posted this:

I guess replace "race" with "hate."

Why do these stats not prove his concept? Unless I'm mistaken, it shows that blacks tend to act upon their "bigoted ways" more than whites. It's obviously not something to be alarmed about since there were only ~6000 total crimes, meaning that less than 1200 were committed by these "spooks." Shocking, I know.:eek::rolleyes:

5. I'm probably the only one who laughed at this for a few reasons. Mainly because it's fucktarded. But it honestly not a surprise, I suppose, since I've never heard of an idiotic bigot who didn't turn to statistics and faulty 'studies' that solely supported their 'point'.

Leave it to people like you to take a skin color and categorize/minimize it into something irrational and therefore helping to strengthen existing tensions.

We're capable of a lot, as humans; from the utter amazing to utter bullshit. Here we are, situated on a celestial body floating/falling (whatever your take on that is) in space---which is full of what the fuck---with the ability to achieve, master, and discover. And there's so much more! But nooo, let's discriminate some more due to the fact that another crime was committed by someone or a group of persons of a certain color in this oh-so peaceful world, let's insult someone's creed or use our own beliefs as weapons, or better yet, let's find another reason why someone's sexuality bothers us, because fuck you---our irrationality means everything.

Awesome.

By the way, I've never murdered another human in my life and I was born in the Bronx. Or is it just a matter of time for me, Thunder Struck, because I'm black? After all, I gotta keep up with the statistics, right? You're not that different from me, guy, sorry to disappoint you. I'm about as much of a murderous criminal as you are a child molester. Give it a fucking rest.

6. But... but...

What if he IS a child molester?

[​IMG]

And were you referring to the studies that I posted? Please explain to me how they are faulty.:confused:
    If you're referring to any studies that he may have posted, my bad. I don't care enough to go back a few pages to look at them.

7. Heh, no, I wasn't referring to you at all; just solely on his post that I quoted.

8. Well Tinman was right, this thread indeed got ugly, and fast. :wave:

9. It was inevitable.

10. Thunder Struck is just so wrong about cultures no being able to mix. I live in Canada, where we have an official policy of multiculturalism, and it works great. Of course since I live on the west coast of B.C. it's mostly whites and Asians, with a sprinkling of blacks and hispanics, but the white and Asian elements get along fine, there's tons of Asian neighborhoods in Vancouver, but they never fight with their white neighbors, not any more than is to be expected in human interaction.

11. Wasn't that the whole point of the thread? :(

12. See i live somehere thats 95% black.. But the few whites we got around get along just fine. We know know they go through a lot of the same shit as blacks in a similair situation. We rag on em but they get their respect.

13. wow. sad sad man.

14. The "official policy" is a crock o shit.
    Van is nothing like Toronto or montreal.
    Ethnic pockets AKA:shithole neighborhoods a plenty

15. Idk, I chuckled when I read his post.:laughing:

16. It doesn't really matter.

What if it said "two tall green eyed teens killed short, brown eyed girl"

Although not necessary, its just a description.

17. The point is that different races and cultures can in fact peacefully coexist, which is absolutely true.

18. got news for ya... you and I aren't welcome in those neighborhoods.

so i ask are they really peacefiully coexisting?
    i know it looks good on paper but lacks in real world practicality

19. Can't speak for Toronto or Montreal but there's nowhere in Vancouver I don't feel safe going, except maybe some parts of the East Side, but that's not because of racial tensions.

20. theres neighborhoods here where you cant read a word on the signs, you dont even know what they sell. and you never will because they dont want your business.

in quebec the language police pretty much keep that BS in check, but Ontario the land of political correctness, continues to go to shit.