2 black teens kill 12yo white girl

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Uluvmynuts2, Oct 24, 2012.

1. That guy wants to be in rush hour 4

2. most those killings are drug or gang related. When white people kill it's usually for outlandish reasons. For example this NYPD cop kidnapped 100 girls and ate them. Thats some white people shit straight up :hello:

3. [quote name='"Mrgoodmoney"']
    most those killings are drug or gang related. When white people kill it's usually for outlandish reasons. For example this NYPD cop kidnapped 100 girls and ate them. Thats some white people shit straight up :hello:[/quote]

He planned to kidnap. He didn't do anything.

4. I thought he was Hispanic

5. ^^^^ this. Nice example of hear-say-exageration :hello:

6. [quote name='"Tomason"']

^^^^ this. Nice example of hear-say-exageration :hello:[/quote]

I thought so too. Crazy stories are always going to be exaggerated though. Human nature.

7. yea thats what i heard. Ight you got it lol.

8. seriously though can we just all agree that everybody in general are just assholes. Why does it gotta be a race thing.

9. [quote name='"Mrgoodmoney"']seriously though can we just all agree that everybody in general are just assholes. Why does it gotta be a race thing.[/quote]

Closed mindedness and ignorance, mainly.

10. [quote name='"trichome fiend"']...cho-mo's and tree jumpers get no respect in the joint, that's a fact....but since they are youngsters, I'm sure the prison system will protect them from the general population and put them in a seperate cell house from the adults, until they're of age. :mad: < ain't that some shit?[/quote]

What the fuck is a tree jumper?

11. 2 teens kill 12yo girl - Proper titles
    2 black teens kill 12yo white girl - Idiotic title

12. Slang for a peso or rapist? Idk.

13. I think its like inbred, family tree - tree jumper

14. The fuck?

15. Go ahead and try to hate on me, say im wrong etc.

But black people off themselves in record numbers over the colors they wear or the street the were born on.

Most race related crimes are blacks on whites, not the other way around.

So just stop.

16. Maybe you should go watch American History X one more time

17. Man the news has been awfully depressing as of late.

EDIT:

Why was he cooking a stuffed toy clown???

18. [quote name='"Thunder Struck"']

Go ahead and try to hate on me, say im wrong etc.

But black people off themselves in record numbers over the colors they wear or the street the were born on.

Most race related crimes are blacks on whites, not the other way around.

So just stop.[/quote]

Naw. You need to stop. Racism isn't allowed on these boards anyways. Take your biggot ways elsewhere.

19. #79 xpixiex, Oct 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2012
    According to the FBI, in 2010 white people committed the most hate crimes. This website, utexas.edu, claims that, "young white males commit most hate crimes."

It makes sense. I thought it would be more in the 50/50 ratio but I suppose I was wrong. :(

20. [x] ulumynuts2 the best poster on GC

[x] thread makes me happy

[x] rush hour 4 imo