2 black teens kill 12yo white girl

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Uluvmynuts2, Oct 24, 2012.

1. this thread is a major high killer,

puts horrible images in my head...just baffles me how people can do that to each other.

2. i just want to thank you guys for not bringing race into it. I am not condoning what they did at all, its horrible. it just get really old to some say racist remarks because of their color. every race has their fuck ups, but in the end we are still one. we are still all human. that is what makes everyone here my brother or sister. so thank you again for the maturity by all of you. can that title be changed? why cant it be two teens kill 12year old girl? i hope the punishment is server for these two.

-one love, B Eazi PLUR

3. because it was 2 black kids that killed a little white girl. this is called information, facts are important. those who say its racist are simply hiding their own racism. dare you to get robbed and not tell the pigs what color they were, see how far it gets you.

4. @Grimm and Blazed.

I'm white and black :p. They were already caught, ie no need to include the color in the description. Color is rarely brought up with tragediesunless it's guaranteed to cause tension. If I believe a thread title is racist, and I feel like it, I will comment on it. So suck on these.

5. thats cool, you're mixed race like most people, wanna cookie?

idc if you wanna voice your opinion, go right ahead cuz I'll do the same. but opinion is opinion and facts are still fact. I get what you're saying about the tension, but then again people shouldnt be such a bitch about and pull the stick out their ass. I honestly thought it was strictly a woman thing til my homeboy did it, but people will say/ask some shit just to see how you react so they can use that shit later, so its best not to pay that shit any mind.

6. Worst Oreo ever..

7. They are still people alive that were here when they used to lynch black people. Here 2 blacks killed a white 12 yo girl. What's the big deal with me describing the alleged perps? Sensitive?

8. ...its ALWAYS gotta turn into some shit like this on this site..

Smh

9. Not surprised one bit. Typical spooks.

Races and cultures can not mix effectively.

There is a minuscule minority, but for the most part, this is the result.

10. Not typical.. Most black people dont kill people.. Fuck you.

11. [quote name='"Thunder Struck"']Not surprised one bit. Typical spooks.

There is a minuscule minority, but for the most part, this is the result.[/quote]

Racist much? I thought this was 2012, not 1960.

12. I will say this.

White people do all these crazy mass killings in public places n make us white people look retarded.. But i wanna ask this ?, in ghettos basicaly, how much black on black crime is there? I bet those #'s per year outweigh white people killing black people and vice versa drastically.

And wen u really look at the numbers in a chicago or la, its really disturbing, even more to me than this.

13. [quote name='"Thunder Struck"']Not surprised one bit. Typical spooks.

There is a minuscule minority, but for the most part, this is the result.[/quote]

Eat a dick troll

14. Anyone else thinking the American society is also guilty for what happened?

15. Well an ipod is a completely different story. I would kill for one (or more) maybe (or not) :wave:

16. [quote name='"OMMPinthe503"']
    Straight out of immortal technique ![/quote]

Honestly thought the same exact thing when I read that haha

17. Yeah but you have horns son.

18. an ipod? you must be sloppy.

19. Not surprised. Typical provincial, racist ideology.

Siblings cannot mix effectively. More often than not; ignorant, racist, inbred white-trash is the result..