2 black teens kill 12yo white girl

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Uluvmynuts2, Oct 24, 2012.

1. You're a racist, no need to hide it bro. Internet anonymity protects thee. Sad story nontheless.

2. Terrible things like this happen way too much, daily. At least the mother of the boys turned them in, or so I heard.

3. edit: too fucked up

4. shit like this happens all the time...

Last year some teens in oakland stabbed a man to death in his yard for his iPod.

In chicago some kid got killed because the killer wanted his sneakers. This happens all over the country as well..

This just happens to be ANOTHER tragedy at the hands of two evil cowards. Hope they get life without any chance of parole even if they are teens.

5. Fucking stupid kids...rip to the little lady..real talk I hate these type of stories because they fuel carnal racism and make us all look bad. If it came down to it those demons should be killed in the same manner.

6. If this was in dat deep down durty south they would take these boys to 'Lynchburg'

7. as they should, regardless of race. Hang any kid who does that shit, fuck do we need them on this planet for? I don't support funding these types of monsters to stay alive

8. Amen.

I know they say to forget and forgive but fuck that

kill these mothafuckas, those rapist ass bitches too

9. [quote name='"ddabull88"']If this was in dat deep down durty south they would take these boys to 'Lynchburg'[/quote]

Hey! That's the name of my home town! Hahahaha no but really it is.

10. ...I'm really, really glad they got caught! ...everyone in the joint will know they are, "tree jumpers" ...many will be waiting for them as they come in the gates...hope they get what they gave.

11. ohhh they will

12. ...cho-mo's and tree jumpers get no respect in the joint, that's a fact....but since they are youngsters, I'm sure the prison system will protect them from the general population and put them in a seperate cell house from the adults, until they're of age. :mad: < ain't that some shit?

13. Dont matter age.. Cho mos dont get put in pop anyway

14. Why NJ why must it always be here!

15. Doesn't seem to matter about the degree of the crime or race anymore....life is cheap...

16. Pretty much this. Specially if there is no death penalty, regardless of if you kill 1 or 100 its life in prison, no parole

17. If it was a dog we would b like its the pit bull that killed that ______ so I don't see how this is any different. It was 2 dawgs

18. ...wtf are you smokin? :confused_2:

19. Dude you don't know him, like you said he's anonymous, so keep shit like that to yourself, thanks.

20. Perhaps there wasn't enough basketball courts in the neighborhood to divert these youths away from a life of crime?
    Pffft.